PDA

View Full Version : Sa3sdr Problems with Music files

rdm1965
01-05-2013, 12:07 PM
Have just purchased SA3SDR, I already have the SA3SDV. I took the micro sd card out of SDV a put it in SDR.

If I go into Folder View and then into Music all the songs and albums are shown.

If I go into Music on the main menu a few albums and songs appear with some songs showing on the wrong albums!

Does anybody have any answers.

Would I need to reformat SD card and retransfer music to it. It would be a pain as I have wiped the music from my computer as I have gone along.

rdm1965
01-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Have just purchased SA3SDR, I already have the SA3SDV. I took the micro sd card out of SDV a put it in SDR.

If I go into Folder View and then into Music all the songs and albums are shown.

If I go into Music on the main menu a few albums and songs appear with some songs showing on the wrong albums!

Does anybody have any answers.

Would I need to reformat SD card and retransfer music to it. It would be a pain as I have wiped the music from my computer as I have gone along.

Ah well I gave up and formatted sd card through sdr and it seems to be working fine. Just another 10 hours to rip cd's and transfer to player!!!

rdm1965
01-08-2013, 07:46 PM
Down loaded some albums, everything seemed fine, downloaded some more the following night the same problem occurred. Getting a little annoyed now!:mad::mad:

rdm1965
01-13-2013, 10:14 PM
Phoned help desk, told I needed to sync music via Songbird (I had been using Windows Media Player).

I did this and everything seemed fine until I downloaded some compilation albums and these are playing up.

I've now asked about sending it back and having a refund as I am now totally cheesed off. :mad::mad: