PDA

View Full Version : Album covers on SA4VBE08KN/12

Supersonic
01-09-2013, 07:29 PM
First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for starting two topics on the same subject, but I see no other option, seeing as the site's moderator won't approve any of the posts I try to make in my previous one.

Now, the real reason for this topic: I have received an answer from Philips about the GoGear Vibe MP4-player (model SA4VBE08KN/12) and its ability to show album covers on the playback screen. Turns out it doesn't have this function, regardless of what the images on the website or in every brochure show. Apparently, that's "just advertising" and not an actual picture of what the playback screen looks like.

So, if anyone wants to buy this device, don't be fooled by the advertisements: this (http://www.philips.be/c/mp3-en-mp4-spelers/gogear-vibe-van-8-gb-sa4vbe08kn_12/prd/nl/) is not what the playback screen looks like. Instead, you'll get a black screen with nothing more than the information about the song (title, artist and album), the playback mode and the Fullsound-logo. I thought I'd let you know, since Philips apparently doesn't care about advertising correctly.