PDA

View Full Version : RTL-Gemist

Erikrijnders
02-05-2011, 03:11 PM
RTL-Gemist is not fast enough. When a program is shown its stuttering because the buffer is not big enough (the dowload is to slow in my opinion) I donot have this with Uitzending gemist etc.

Stinet
02-05-2011, 04:50 PM
RTL-Gemist is not fast enough. When a program is shown its stuttering because the buffer is not big enough (the dowload is to slow in my opinion) I donot have this with Uitzending gemist etc.

Since Friday Feb 4, I am encountering the same problem. Other apps are working OK.
Very slow buffering at RTL gemist. Many interruptions during viewing RTL gemist.
1. Who knows a quick fix?
2. Where to address this problem, (already posted at Philips helpdesk)

WarriorSan
02-05-2011, 09:53 PM
I have the same buffer problems / interruptions with RTL gemist since yesterday..:( Everything else is working great! Please fix this because my girlfriend is complaining...lol

Philips
02-06-2011, 08:43 AM
Indeed, the video’s on RTL gemist show a lot of buffering. We are investigation the cause and will repair this.

WarriorSan
02-06-2011, 03:52 PM
Thanks and also great support forum btw..

gjo
02-07-2011, 05:43 PM
Hello,
The problem is still ther (7 feb. 2010 19:49) The Netherland/Houten

Philips
02-07-2011, 06:45 PM
Hello,
The problem is still ther (7 feb. 2010 19:49) The Netherland/Houten

Problems are caused by a capacity issue at RTL, they promised they will scale-up the capacity this week.

Stinet
02-12-2011, 01:22 PM
Problems are caused by a capacity issue at RTL, they promised they will scale-up the capacity this week.

Problem solved for me.
Thanks for the intervention!
:)

Erikrijnders
02-12-2011, 01:28 PM
PLease link the Dutch RTL-channels to RTL-Gemist. This is still not possible!

XaMiBerSas
02-15-2011, 05:47 PM
Hi,

After a few days the RTL Gemist problem buffer problem is back sometimes,
or am I the only one who experience the buffer problems again?

Bye,
Bert

WarriorSan
02-16-2011, 12:43 PM
Hi,

After a few days the RTL Gemist problem buffer problem is back sometimes,
or am I the only one who experience the buffer problems again?

Bye,
Bert

No since 2 days I'm experiencing the same buffer problems as before..
I also noticed that there are differents between RTL Gemist and RTL Gemist through Net TV.

- RTL Gemist (Net TV) gets less frequently updated then the regular RTL Gemist. For example last night GTST was still not available at 00.30 while it was available hours before through the regular service..

- RTL Gemist (Net TV) doesn't show the same programs as on RTL Gemist. For example ATWT doesn't show up at all, why?

- Sometimes (it seems randomly) when you click a program you wanna watch it starts streaming showing you the ad and then nothing happens...instead of buffering it stopped..

Can Philips please adress these problems to RTL..Thank you

WarriorSan
02-17-2011, 09:16 PM
Ok as of now none of the RTL Gemist programs start streaming..Please fix this :(

Edit: works again..but now (19-02-2011) it says there are no programs available yet for today while they're available on the regular RTL Gemist (http://www.rtl.nl/xl/#/gemist/) site.. Sorry to say but this app sucks big time :(

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4074/rtlgemist.jpg