View Full Version : DS8800W - Remote pause/play button not working. It can pause, but won't play!

01-10-2013, 11:34 PM
I have the DS8800 and it's working perfectly apart from one irritating flaw. The pause/play button on my remote will pause music just fine, but does not start to play when pressed again. No matter how long I wait or how many times I press, the music will simply not resume.

It'd be a shame to have to revert to the iPhone every time I want to resume playing. The rest of the buttons on the remote work just fine, and I know it isn't a dead pause/play button because pausing works just fine.

Is there any solution to this?

01-10-2013, 11:50 PM
Just to clarify..

When playing music through iTunes on my Macbook Pro, the pause/play button on the remote works fine - it's when I'm playing music from my iPhone (4S) that the pause/play button doesn't work correctly.

01-18-2013, 02:03 PM
Did you already reinstall the app and try again?

Philips - Katerina
08-24-2015, 09:01 AM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina