PDA

View Full Version : Ds8550/10 lights on, no sound or control possible

Tosh
01-12-2013, 03:02 PM
I've had a ds8550/10 for a while, been working perfectly.

Yesterday I found it with all white lights on (not Bluetooth) and it doesn't respond to the remote or any connected phone/iPad.

Pulling the power lead out, lights stay on.

Anyone know what the problem is or how to reset the speaker? Nothing in the manual about this issue...

Thanks

lucas1970
01-18-2013, 12:54 PM
Did you leave it unplugged a bit longer. Which IOS versions do you have, did you newly installed them? Did you reboot your apple device?

Tosh
01-18-2013, 06:11 PM
Did you leave it unplugged a bit longer. Which IOS versions do you have, did you newly installed them? Did you reboot your apple device?

Hi - yes that appears to have worked - I had to leave it unplugged until the battery ran down. When I put the power back in, it started responding to the remote and iOS devices - thanks

T

Philips - Katerina
08-24-2015, 08:01 AM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina