PDA

View Full Version : SimplyShare

Urie Engelsman
01-13-2013, 10:43 AM
Trying to activate SimplyShare from my 42/6007 2012 TV to my iPad for viewing TV. I always receive message to disactivate Pause and that I must use a digital sender. I use a digital sender and donot know what to do about Pause. I reckon something else is not working correctly.

Philips - Benedickte
01-15-2013, 11:09 AM
Trying to activate SimplyShare from my 42/6007 2012 TV to my iPad for viewing TV. I always receive message to disactivate Pause and that I must use a digital sender. I use a digital sender and donot know what to do about Pause. I reckon something else is not working correctly.

Hi Urie.

Welcome to the forum.

Could you please confirm to me what software that is installed on the TV?
Please make sure this is the last one(150.82). Also make sure your iPad is running the latest software.
What source are you looking at when trying to activate? (built in tuner, external tuner, any other device?)
Have you connected both device to the home internet?

Best regards,
Benedickte

Urie Engelsman
01-16-2013, 05:35 AM
Hi Urie.

Welcome to the forum.

Could you please confirm to me what software that is installed on the TV?
Please make sure this is the last one(150.82). Also make sure your iPad is running the latest software.
What source are you looking at when trying to activate? (built in tuner, external tuner, any other device?)
Have you connected both device to the home internet?

Best regards,
Benedickte

Thanks for your reply, Benedickte. Yes I have version QF1EUO.150.82.0 on my TV and 3.12 on my iPad. I switched to the digital receiver and my signal comes from the external cable TV tuner. Both devices are well connected and the iPad Remote Control of the TV works perfectly. When I try to activate the Wi-Fi SmartScreen it displays a message: switch to digital TV broadcast and disactivate Pause TV. I do not know how to deal with that!

Philips - Benedickte
01-23-2013, 03:36 PM
Thanks for your reply, Benedickte. Yes I have version QF1EUO.150.82.0 on my TV and 3.12 on my iPad. I switched to the digital receiver and my signal comes from the external cable TV tuner. Both devices are well connected and the iPad Remote Control of the TV works perfectly. When I try to activate the Wi-Fi SmartScreen it displays a message: switch to digital TV broadcast and disactivate Pause TV. I do not know how to deal with that!

Hi Urie.

I can inform you that WiFi Smart Screen only works when using the digital internal tuner and not external. This is the reason for the message you are getting up on your screen.

I'm sorry if this is not the answer you were hoping for.

Best regards,
Benedickte

Urie Engelsman
02-03-2013, 03:06 PM
Hi Urie.

I can inform you that WiFi Smart Screen only works when using the digital internal tuner and not external. This is the reason for the message you are getting up on your screen.

I'm sorry if this is not the answer you were hoping for.

Best regards,
Benedickte

Yes indeed disappointing. Under what conditions can I use the digital internal tuner? Thanks and best regards, Uri Engesman