PDA

View Full Version : App does not work on 3G, other wifi nor webview

danielenossa
01-17-2013, 02:08 PM
Good morning,
Me and my girlfriend have a monitor M100 connected with our two iPhone 5.
I have the master account shared with her.
On my iPhone, the app works perfectly only at home on our private wifi network, but does not work in my office on another wifi network or on 3G. It also does not work either web streaming on the site insightwebview.philips.com.
To my girlfriend, however, it works perfectly everywhere.
I already tried to reinstall the app on my iPhone and make new pairing operation on both phones without resolving anything.
Could be a problem on my account?
Could you help me please?
:confused:
Thanks indeed
Daniele, Italy

kwinnie
01-18-2013, 09:58 AM
Hi Daniele,

Maybe you exchange device with your gf's. See if that's network issue/ device defect.

calp
02-27-2013, 06:20 PM
Good morning,
Me and my girlfriend have a monitor M100 connected with our two iPhone 5.
I have the master account shared with her.
On my iPhone, the app works perfectly only at home on our private wifi network, but does not work in my office on another wifi network or on 3G. It also does not work either web streaming on the site insightwebview.philips.com.
To my girlfriend, however, it works perfectly everywhere.
I already tried to reinstall the app on my iPhone and make new pairing operation on both phones without resolving anything.
Could be a problem on my account?
Could you help me please?
:confused:
Thanks indeed
Daniele, Italy

Try going into the router settings where the camera is connected at home, you need to find its mac address from the Wireless Station Access List and allow it as trusted to allow two way traffic, you should connect no problem, it was frustrating us for weeks!

niehanse
04-22-2013, 03:32 PM
I have the same problem. When i try to connect with my Iphone app running 3G network i do not get a connection to my B120 monitor. As soon as i switch to WIFI my own or another WIFI it works
Could Philips please respond to this problem?

kylie
04-23-2013, 09:58 AM
for niehanse, wt device are you using (B120 or M100)? you can find some app to check the speed of your 3G/ 4G network...
for M100, you need 800kbps; for B120 you need as high as 2gbps

altatim
04-28-2013, 12:15 AM
Try rebooting your iPhone. It worked with a similar problem on my iPad mini.