PDA

View Full Version : 32PFL4007H/12 - switch off/on after 13s interval

pritpalsehra
01-17-2013, 03:50 PM
I bought 32PFL4007H/12 from Malaysia and using in India. I had tough time making it work on AV port. TV has been working fine for past 3 months however now it has developed a issue. TV switch on/off after 13+sec interval.
Following the suggestions I first install 0.96v of software, it got installed correctly followed by installation of StandbySW_Q554E_99.0.0.0.upg however issue still persists .... has anyone experienced the same

Toengel
01-17-2013, 04:52 PM
Hi,

did you connect any other device to the TV? Try to disconnect everything - even TV cable... when it's still present, you need to contact service.

Toengel@Alex (Toengel@Alex)

pritpalsehra
01-18-2013, 04:20 AM
Hi,

did you connect any other device to the TV? Try to disconnect everything - even TV cable... when it's still present, you need to contact service.

Toengel@Alex (Toengel@Alex)

Hello Alex,

Thanks for your revert ... infact i missed removing the HDMI cable connected to my set top box. May be tonight when I'm back I will disconnect the HDMI cable and try to reinstall standbypack and see if it resolves the issue.

thanks,
Pritpal Singh

pritpalsehra
01-18-2013, 04:24 AM
Alex,

Thanks for your revert. Infact I left my set top box connected to TV. I will disconnect it today, switch off/on TV to see if it resolves the problem.