PDA

View Full Version : 46PFL9707S/12 black screen

Paulus
01-20-2013, 08:39 AM
Just after 3 weeks the awarded TV won't start-up any longer. The screen stays black although one can see some reflection of the HDMI connected cable tuner on the screen. Let's say it has become a black-black TV instead of a color TV.

I did already disconnect the TV and reconnect, but this was not successful.

Any other suggestions?

If this would be a forecast of the reliability of this device I have some serious doubts....

Philips - Benedickte
03-05-2013, 10:00 AM
Just after 3 weeks the awarded TV won't start-up any longer. The screen stays black although one can see some reflection of the HDMI connected cable tuner on the screen. Let's say it has become a black-black TV instead of a color TV.

I did already disconnect the TV and reconnect, but this was not successful.

Any other suggestions?

If this would be a forecast of the reliability of this device I have some serious doubts....

Hi Paulus.

Could you pelase confirm if you got this sorted?

Best regards,
Benedickte

Paulus
03-05-2013, 06:25 PM
TV-set has been for two weeks in Service Center and has been repaired, although it is now again in repair for the brightness which is not coming back at the level when switching off. It only helps to manually switching to different image styles to recover previous setting. I am still waiting for the device to be returned.
I feel that this is a SW problem, but according to your colleagues it is an unknown problem until so far.