PDA

View Full Version : HD Natural motion problem !?

Trufan
02-13-2011, 11:20 PM
Hy my name is Trufan Flavius and I just bought a Philips 40PFL7605h LED TV .I used it and tested every option posible but there is 1 that is not doing what it sayes it would .
So when I watch TV ,when i play a video from my USB stick ,or a video from Net TV everything worcks fine with this option " HD NATURAL MOTION " i can acces it ,turn it on or off minimum or maximum . But here is my problem ... when i conect the TV to my PC video card HDMI -> HDMI that option hdnaturalmotion is inaccessible .Why ? I use the TV instead of a computer monitor so I need this realy badly .

Second problem with this .When i go to TV home menu -> browse PC i select to watch a video in format mp4 ,avi , wmw video it worcks fine .But there are more video formats that says the tv suports to read ( in browse PC ) and that is .mkv .The tv says " the file cand be read or found " . ? whie is this hapening whie when I use the TV combined with my pc , not working ?

Roman
02-16-2011, 12:01 PM
"Conect the TV to my PC video card HDMI"
delete PC and ADD Bluray-Player

Trufan
02-16-2011, 12:14 PM
you`r answer dos not help Roman !

Trufan
02-17-2011, 10:01 AM
Is this topic going to get a real answer sometime soon or what ? because I'm F...ing tired of calling on the telephone for all sorts of support and talck to any kinde of REDNEKS that has no Idea what PFL7605H means ?!