PDA

View Full Version : MCi300 Internet Radio Favorites

Beo
01-21-2013, 11:26 PM
Just sort of 'inherited' a MCi300. Set the thing up and realised there are millions of internet radio stations! Couple of questions I'd be grateful for answers to. Firstly, rather than keep scrolling through the list of stations, can you search by, say, first letter? Second question, more importantly, how do I save favorite stations to my favorites folder? All I can find is 'press the favorite button on the remote'. Well, I don't have a button which says 'favorite'. Tried every button (!) but nothing seems to offer me the opportunity to save favourites.

Be grateful for help. Sorry if I am being totally stupid.

Oscar
01-25-2013, 10:47 AM
Hi Beo,

For scrolling no you canīt do that, you best go thorugh location and then slect country although this is still a long travel :)

The afovite button should be there and it is under the Fm tuner one ( left top ). If not the case then maybe you do not have the original remote. If so go to club Philips and there in streamium management you can create a list also. Once done you just go to internet radio, select favorites and that should do the trick.

Good luck