PDA

View Full Version : net tv apps

pierrechanter
02-15-2011, 03:19 AM
Hello

It is been over a month since i brought my philips 40 inch tv and ive been playing around with the net tv applications.

Great idea, but very slow and sometimes it just stops (it goes crazy when i press the remote before the page is loaded)

The best way to use some of the programmes is by creating usernames and passwords for the applications on net tv , I have added over 50 you tube videos as favourites, but some take a long time to load or never load .

On radiotimes, which i like ive added a few radio stations on the web and then play them on the net tv , but some radio stations do not work with net tv like bbc radio 5 and talksport uk , even though you can see them on the tv.

But , change the countries thier are a lot of good widgets out their
I was thinking about getting a panasonic before because of skype and also vettle , but i expect in sometime phillips will add these applications( i hear samsung have eurosport)

but ,overall i am getting happier by the day

Please keep on adding the widgets

Pierre

Philips
02-15-2011, 02:05 PM
Welcome to the Philips NetTV forum! When you monitor the forum, you will automatically see when new services are added to NetTV. When you find a not working app, please inform us via the forum so that we can take action.