PDA

View Full Version : List function changes itself

davidg
01-23-2013, 02:37 PM
My set is a 37PFL4007T/12 and it has the latest software. I have set the LIST channel function to only list favorites and reordered favorite channel numbers to suit my needs. However, 3 or 4 times a week, when I select LIST from the remote I get ALL channels not favorites. When I use the menu to select the LIST type it is still showing Favorites but displaying ALL channels.
I have to select Favorites again to make it work properly but the same thing happens again within a day or two.

Philips - Benedickte
01-29-2013, 02:54 PM
My set is a 37PFL4007T/12 and it has the latest software. I have set the LIST channel function to only list favorites and reordered favorite channel numbers to suit my needs. However, 3 or 4 times a week, when I select LIST from the remote I get ALL channels not favorites. When I use the menu to select the LIST type it is still showing Favorites but displaying ALL channels.
I have to select Favorites again to make it work properly but the same thing happens again within a day or two.

Hi Davidg.

Could you pelase confirm to me where you get the signals/channels from? Internal tuner/ external tuner? If external, could you please confirm how you have connected this?

Make sure automatic channels update is turned off.

Best regards,
Benedidckte

davidg
01-30-2013, 09:00 AM
I get my channels from the internal Freeview tuner but automatic channel update is on. I will turn it off and see if the problem still occurs.

Hi Davidg.

Could you pelase confirm to me where you get the signals/channels from? Internal tuner/ external tuner? If external, could you please confirm how you have connected this?

Make sure automatic channels update is turned off.

Best regards,
Benedidckte