PDA

View Full Version : Wac7500

Lisa1point
01-23-2013, 07:06 PM
I have had my music system for the last 3 years and this is the 2nd time I have had problems with the centre console. The first problem was fixed by Phillips and I was very happy with the service, however the main console has now stopped working again, the power light is flashing very quickly in and off and the system won't even come on, any ideas how I can fix this problem. I have rang the customer service line who were not to helpful to be honest and told me they would need to have it repaired to which a cost would be involved but couldn't say how much until they see it ??????

Oscar
01-25-2013, 09:37 AM
This looks indeed like a service case. Think the customer people don´t know and the price is for the service centre to tell. Maybe any other members have a clue

lily22
01-29-2013, 03:32 PM
hi did you manage to solve this problem as mines the same?
they was no use on the phone or online, they said it would be £179 just to look at it and this wont include mendng it!

jphenrick
02-02-2013, 07:54 PM
Hi I had the same issue - it will probably be a power supply issue

the power supply is no longer avaialble but i had mine repaired to component level by a philips recommended service agent - approx £120 been fine since

Jh