PDA

View Full Version : HD Natural motion problem !??

Trufan
02-17-2011, 11:04 AM
Hy my name is Trufan Flavius and I just bought a Philips 40PFL7605h LED TV .I used it and tested every option posible but there is 1 that is not doing what it sayes it would .
So when I watch TV ,when i play a video from my USB stick ,or a video from Net TV everything worcks fine with this option " HD NATURAL MOTION " i can acces it ,turn it on or off minimum or maximum . But here is my problem ... when i conect the TV to my PC video card HDMI -> HDMI that option hdnaturalmotion is inaccessible .Why ? I use the TV instead of a computer monitor so I need this realy badly .

Toengel
02-17-2011, 11:16 AM
Hi,

please don't cross post in different sub forums...

Toengel@Alex

Philips
02-17-2011, 12:16 PM
Please continue in this post.

The other post is closed.

Trufan
02-25-2011, 01:56 PM
give me a answer I tried to get in toutch with a lot of Suport via telephone and email and no one is helping mee .Right naw I am asking for help . Next time I`m going to complain !

l00pu5
02-26-2011, 02:48 PM
@ Trufan
Let's think about what you're gonna do and reconsider demanding this option in PC mode, will ya?

HD natural motion is a mechanism for interpolating frames in order to get fluent movements. This mens that the TV must calculate additonal frames in order to compensate motion judder. While doing this, this menas a lot of CPU load to the TV, which may actually (and it will, trust me on this one) delay the picture output in a significant way. This means that the picture is being put out almost a second (depends on its contents, though) after it has "entered" the TV set.
Thus, you will notice some serious delay between inputs via keyboard / mouse and the actual repsonse to be seen on the screen.
Overall, it's not very feasible to have it available while using the TV set as a PC montor.

Nonetheless, your request can be solved easily. I suppose you have added your PC to the TV set's home screen as "PC". Try adding it as another device such as "DVD player" or something like that. You should be able to access this functionality now. Beware that using HDNM while in PC mode will generate some serious delay like mentioned above.

Trufan
02-26-2011, 03:22 PM
Thank you that was what I wanted to hear