PDA

View Full Version : easylink problem

Joeyy
01-28-2013, 04:18 PM
Hi, I have a little problem with my Philips 40PFL5537T and Philips HTS5563.
I have a HDMI 1.4 from my Philips TV to my Philips HTS5563 and then a HDMI 1.4 from my Xbox 360 to the TV. The problem is that I want to use my Philips HTS5563 as an amplifier to the TV when I watch TY, play on my Xbox and so on but when I try to do this it just says "Failed! TV speakers active! And when I try to set it up with easylink on my Blu Ray, it cant find any HDMI. Both HDMI cables are 1.4.

And the thing that gets me most upset is that this just stoped working for two days ago, earlier it was able to switch to the amplifier automatic and I could get all sound coming from the TV to my speakers, but now I cant. Help please, would really appriciate it :) Sorry for bad grammar.

Philips - Benedickte
03-04-2013, 09:37 AM
I have a HDMI 1.4 from my Philips TV to my Philips HTS5563 and then a HDMI 1.4 from my Xbox 360 to the TV. The problem is that I want to use my Philips HTS5563 as an amplifier to the TV when I watch TY, play on my Xbox and so on but when I try to do this it just says "Failed! TV speakers active! And when I try to set it up with easylink on my Blu Ray, it cant find any HDMI. Both HDMI cables are 1.4.

And the thing that gets me most upset is that this just stoped working for two days ago, earlier it was able to switch to the amplifier automatic and I could get all sound coming from the TV to my speakers, but now I cant. Help please, would really appriciate it :) Sorry for bad grammar.

Hi Joeyy.

Please make sure the software is up-to-date on both your TV and HTS.

Do a factory reset on the HTS, and set up easylink again.

Best regards,
Benedickte

doener
03-04-2013, 11:33 AM

Bring all devices to standby.
Now power up the HTS. It should power up your TV which than magically finds the HTS than.
But only if the TV software is not bugging too much!