PDA

View Full Version : AD7000w

Steviejenks
01-28-2013, 08:17 PM
Hi All,

in need of some desperate help here:confused::confused:!

i have set up my speaker with no problems and it worked fine for 2 days. tried to use it again this evening and all i am getting is a constant flashing green light on the back of the unit.
i have pressed the power for 5 seconds to reset with no luck. unplugged and reset, reset the router etc.

the wifi setup button does not seem to be even searching for a netowork as i can not get any other flashing light except the fast green on startup and the slow flashing green at all other times.

is there a trick that i am missing or can anybody give me any ideas / advise???

thanks

Steviejenks
01-28-2013, 10:08 PM
Hi All,

in need of some desperate help here:confused::confused:!

i have set up my speaker with no problems and it worked fine for 2 days. tried to use it again this evening and all i am getting is a constant flashing green light on the back of the unit.
i have pressed the power for 5 seconds to reset with no luck. unplugged and reset, reset the router etc.

the wifi setup button does not seem to be even searching for a netowork as i can not get any other flashing light except the fast green on startup and the slow flashing green at all other times.

is there a trick that i am missing or can anybody give me any ideas / advise???

thanks

Problem solved....
Needed to do a hard reset (basically leave it unplugged for about an housr to make sure it was fully unplugged) as sso as i plugged it back in, i gained full control.