PDA

View Full Version : SA4RGA02KN/12- shuffle not working

shadow4563
01-29-2013, 10:37 AM
Well, to be fair it's working, but always play songs in the exat same order. It's quite annoying, because what's the point of this option if it's not random?

I thought it'll change in some firmware update, but it doesn't, so I decide to report it.

mannym000
02-18-2013, 10:36 PM
Well, to be fair it's working, but always play songs in the exat same order. It's quite annoying, because what's the point of this option if it's not random?

I thought it'll change in some firmware update, but it doesn't, so I decide to report it.

I have the same problem. UK customer service told me there is no work around. They told me there are no plans to fix it. They told me it's "shuffle" mode, not "random", meaning the order gets shuffled once only, and is then set.

When pushed, I was told to buy an ipod.

Wilma
02-21-2013, 10:49 AM
One option for the time being is to create your own random playlist...or a couple of them and wait for a sw update.

shadow4563
02-24-2013, 05:59 PM
I have the same problem. UK customer service told me there is no work around.
I found way, however it's annoying...
To make list shuffle again you need to use "shuffle all", then return to list of all songs, and again use "shuffle all"- you can do it many times. But it's like going to another playlist, because no mater how many times you use that tick it will always shuffle songs with the same scheme.

When pushed, I was told to buy an ipod.
So you can't say costumer service wasn't helpful. ;)