PDA

View Full Version : 42PFL6067K/12 black screen after changing channel

boffo25
01-29-2013, 11:56 AM
Hi I've bought a 42PFL6067K/12 television this month and I have updated the tv to the latest firmware (150.082).
When I turn on the tv, it shows the previously tv channel, however if I change the tv channel the screen goes black. Sound can be heard and the menu can be seen. Even if I change the source to an hdmi the screen remains black.
By turning on the tv and selecting the hdmi the television works, but changing the tv channel makes the screen black.

Philips - Benedickte
01-30-2013, 02:14 PM
Hi I've bought a 42PFL6067K/12 television this month and I have updated the tv to the latest firmware (150.082).
When I turn on the tv, it shows the previously tv channel, however if I change the tv channel the screen goes black. Sound can be heard and the menu can be seen. Even if I change the source to an hdmi the screen remains black.
By turning on the tv and selecting the hdmi the television works, but changing the tv channel makes the screen black.

Hi Boffo.

Welcome to the forum.

Could you please confirm to me where you get the signals from? Internal tuner or external tuner?
Is it digital channels you are experiencing this or all?

Best regards,
Benedickte

boffo25
01-30-2013, 02:54 PM
Hi Boffo.

Welcome to the forum.

Could you please confirm to me where you get the signals from? Internal tuner or external tuner?
Is it digital channels you are experiencing this or all?

Best regards,
Benedickte

I'm using the internal tuner, only digital channels are available (I'm from Slovenia).

Philips - Benedickte
01-30-2013, 03:04 PM
I'm using the internal tuner, only digital channels are available (I'm from Slovenia).

Thank you for the quick reply.
I would advice you to contact your local customer service regarding this.

Best regards,
Benedickte