PDA

View Full Version : Only partial rendering of content in service section

lemvigh
01-29-2013, 05:36 PM
When I enter the Services section in AirStudio and open my AW3000 speaker, it happens very often that parts of the user interface doesn't gets rendered. Most frequently it is one or more of the four icons at the bottom (typically all of them). In the case of the bottom icons i just see the white frames around the icons. The icons themselves are missing. They even respond to presses, so if you remember the position of the bottom, you can still use the app. Entering and exiting the Services section for the speaker a couple of times usually fixes the problem.

Edit:
Sometimes the artist information is missing from Now playing. I guess there should also be track name and album?!?! They are not showing - only the artist and that only sometimes.

fromsomewhere
01-30-2013, 01:57 AM
When I enter the Services section in AirStudio and open my AW3000 speaker, it happens very often that parts of the user interface doesn't gets rendered. Most frequently it is one or more of the four icons at the bottom (typically all of them). In the case of the bottom icons i just see the white frames around the icons. The icons themselves are missing. They even respond to presses, so if you remember the position of the bottom, you can still use the app. Entering and exiting the Services section for the speaker a couple of times usually fixes the problem.

Edit:
Sometimes the artist information is missing from Now playing. I guess there should also be track name and album?!?! They are not showing - only the artist and that only sometimes.

Hi

Most probably you have a crowded network situation. Maybe your neighbours have wifi routers on same channel as yours. Pls check apps like inssider on android & check what is your network sitaution. A change in channel of your router might solve the problem. If your speaker is close to router you may try wired connection also.

lemvigh
01-30-2013, 08:03 AM
Most probably you have a crowded network situation.

Are you saying that the icons of the user interface are not part of the app but are fetched from the net/speaker? Otherwise I don't see why the network should limit the rendering of the icons of the interface. I'll try your suggestions and see if they help - I also have other problems that could perhaps be caused by network problems.

fromsomewhere
01-30-2013, 09:57 AM
Are you saying that the icons of the user interface are not part of the app but are fetched from the net/speaker? Otherwise I don't see why the network should limit the rendering of the icons of the interface. I'll try your suggestions and see if they help - I also have other problems that could perhaps be caused by network problems.

Indeed icons under services tab look to be from device. Thus get affected by network. Worth a try to change channel.

lemvigh
02-07-2013, 10:40 AM
I've had the chance to test a beta version of the app, and that seemed to have fixed the problem. I never experienced the problem with that.