PDA

View Full Version : Philips SPA5300/10 Transstor Problem!!

agargiulo1980
01-31-2013, 07:42 PM
I have my SN product registered on this site. I have purchased my speakers only 20 days ago and am utterly disappointed that they already not working properly and that the problem is well known by Philips but have not taken it off the shelves. As I live in Tenerife where 15 days is the max time I can take a product back to get changed it will mean I have to take it to get fixed and it will take over 30 days. Now...I would not be as upset if Phillips would take the product line off the shelves or at least a particular batch well known for the transistor issue as I have come to find out!! Please note I do not have time to mess around and play okey pokey it costs money and time to go get it fixed!! Even if the fix is free I still have to now wait for it to get fixed. This is not right!! Not when you know your product is no good on particular batches!!

Oscar
02-01-2013, 10:29 AM
How do you know that yours is of a wrong Batch? Whats your Sn? It looks indeed there are batches that are faulty ( like with my car, laptop, mcirowave and others....) but donīt think they took them of the market....no way

Subhash Mahadik
08-11-2014, 04:28 PM
Dear Sir,
Im using Philips SPA5300/10 for 1 month and facing same problem table volume top led is blowing brighter and some time became dim sound gos off. My speaker SN is JT1A1130000371. Please revert same has been with resistor problem batch or any other. Plz Revert..