PDA

View Full Version : My HTS5530 codec support not in sync with Codec details philips shared

kkc.balaji
02-01-2013, 07:16 AM
HI,
I got the Philips codec details for all the TV and Home theatre systems. Based on that I bought My home theatre system HTS5530. Now It is not supporting MKV file. Also another problem is I have DTS and AC3 tracks of high quality music. The codec support says .MKA file format is supported also AAC format is supported. But none of the codec is supported. I did upgraded the firmware to the latest .ie., 45. I also contacted Philips support - It doesnt have competent technician to verify the same. Contacted Toll free number also. They simply dropped the call after some time.

Can some one help me out how I can play DTS,Ac3 or AAC audio formats in HTS5530. (Like Container Info, file ext info n all) - PDF provided by philips doesnt really help

Thanks
Balaji Chandrasekaran

Oscar
02-12-2013, 09:07 AM
Hi can you share the full media info

Philips - Katerina
08-26-2015, 01:43 PM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina