PDA

View Full Version : HTS-3583/12 digital input issue

Rusher
02-04-2013, 10:25 AM
Hey!

I just bought a HTS-3583 home cinema system and i have a problem with the digital connections. Connect my console, media player or dvd player through optical or coaxial input i have no 5.1 channel sound only stereo. I tried everything i can. The system settings is ok, auto detecting sound format and nothing happened. Please help me, strengthen me that the device is able to function in this. I'd be surprised if it does not! Or the device may be defective? Thanks for your help!

Regards

Leírom Magyarul is hátha. Szóval a HTS-3583 rendszer összekötve bármilyen digitális formában nincs 5.1-es hang csak sztereó. Ez normális így? Azt szeretném megtudni, hogy a készülék tudja-e egyáltalán ezt. Feltételezném, hogy igen kéne neki, de a beállítások között nincs semmilyen opció a digitális bementekre vonatkozóan. Köszönöm a segítséget!

Üdvözlettel

Rusher

Kiro
02-04-2013, 10:46 AM
Hi Rusher,

are you playing discs with DTS audio?

Rusher
02-04-2013, 11:08 AM
Hi!

Thanks for your reply!
Yes, DTS 5.1 and Dolby Digital 5.1 both and only stereo not multi channel:(
Why u asked DTS? Because im plugged my hard drive via USB and playing movies with DD 5.1 is great, perfect and noticed Dolby D in the display, but changed the DTS sound track, noticed DTS in the display but playing only 2 channels audio...interesting.
And im highlighted if i put a disc into the HTS-3583 own player, plays perfectly the DTS and Dolby D 5.1 sound. I do not understand how this could be...:(