PDA

View Full Version : Avoid auto input change

kralizeck
02-19-2011, 11:44 AM
Hi.
I've a 32pfl7605H/12 TV with a PVR connected in EXT 1 (scart).
The pvr wake up automatically when have to do his jobs (programmed tv recording, update his epg, etc...) and, if I'm watching tv, for example, the tv change the input to the EXT1 automatically and I must go back to tv watch via Home options.

Can this be avoided? is very annoying

Greetings.

FrTed
02-19-2011, 05:29 PM
Hi
Plug it out?

Cheers
T

kralizeck
02-19-2011, 05:37 PM
Plug it out?
TPlease, be serious...

DellUser
02-20-2011, 08:34 AM
Hi.
I've a 32pfl7605H/12 TV with a PVR connected in EXT 1 (scart).
The pvr wake up automatically when have to do his jobs (programmed tv recording, update his epg, etc...) and, if I'm watching tv, for example, the tv change the input to the EXT1 automatically and I must go back to tv watch via Home options.

Can this be avoided? is very annoying

Greetings.

Switch off the easylink feature. That might help.

kralizeck
02-20-2011, 11:51 AM
Switch off the easylink feature. That might help.Thanks, but this don't work.
In a faq about "How can I connect several external devices to my TV?" at support page I found: "If the source is HDMI or Scart, the TV will automatically switch to the source input."

But don't say anything about swith off this "feature"... another point to the bug list.

Toengel
02-20-2011, 12:33 PM
Hi,

I think in your SCART cable all pins are used - and some of them are sending some kind of "signal". Google for the SCART pin assignment - maybe you can prevent the switching to SCART by cutting of a pin...

Toengel@Alex

kralizeck
02-21-2011, 08:30 AM
I'll try to find a "soft" solution first.

pistoiaa
02-21-2011, 12:58 PM
I don't think you'll be able to find a "soft" solution.
I have the same problem, but my PVR has got an HDMI port too. If I connect it via both Scart and HDMI, then it automatically changes input, if I connect via HDMI only it does not.
I believe Toengel is fully right: the only way for you is to cut a pin (google to find which one)

Toengel
02-21-2011, 01:49 PM
Hi,

often the SCART connector can be opened without problems and you do not need to cut the special pin off - it is sufficient to "hide" the pin within the connector...

Toengel@Alex (Toengel@Alex)

kralizeck
02-21-2011, 07:11 PM
Solved.
I could configure my pvr to not send video signal on programmed task wake up.

Thanks.

P.S.: :eek: Philips, we wan't better multimedia functionality on 2010 tv models: complete mkv support, subtitles, forwad/rewind in usb and dlna reproduction, go to a time