PDA

View Full Version : Air Studio doesn't run on my Galaxy S3 with Android 4.1.2

Cim49
02-06-2013, 02:12 PM
Hello,
I just took delivery of a beautiful AW5000, but I'm unfortunatly unable to use it over WiFi. The Air Studio app just wont run on my Samsung Galaxy S3 with Android 4.1.2. Actually, when I start the app a background screen appears and some seconds later the app just quits. I have removed and reinstalled the app several times but without any success. What can I do? And how can I at least setup the WiFi server in the loudspeaker through my MacBook? Without WiFi the product is completly useless for me so that I will have to return it...
Thanks in advance for any help!

fromsomewhere
02-06-2013, 02:19 PM
Hello,
I just took delivery of a beautiful AW5000, but I'm unfortunatly unable to use it over WiFi. The Air Studio app just wont run on my Samsung Galaxy S3 with Android 4.1.2. Actually, when I start the app a background screen appears and some seconds later the app just quits. I have removed and reinstalled the app several times but without any success. What can I do? And how can I at least setup the WiFi server in the loudspeaker through my MacBook? Without WiFi the product is completly useless for me so that I will have to return it...
Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi

a) Did you connect yr S3 to wifi network?

b) Does your router has WPS ? If yes, you can do installation rightaway. Press WPS button router & Just long press the wifi setup button on speaker until the light blinks green & amber. Wait until light becomes white on speaker. The setup is done.

c) If your router does not have WPS then you need airstudio app on phone to be used.

Hope this helps.

Cim49
02-06-2013, 03:21 PM
Hi

a) Did you connect yr S3 to wifi network?

b) Does your router has WPS ? If yes, you can do installation rightaway. Press WPS button router & Just long press the wifi setup button on speaker until the light blinks green & amber. Wait until light becomes white on speaker. The setup is done.

c) If your router does not have WPS then you need airstudio app on phone to be used.

Hope this helps.

Yes, the S3 is connected to wifi and no, my router does not support WPS. So what can I do? Is there perhaps a newer (or older) version of Air Studio I could try to run on my S3?

Philips - QK
02-07-2013, 01:12 AM
Yes, the S3 is connected to wifi and no, my router does not support WPS. So what can I do? Is there perhaps a newer (or older) version of Air Studio I could try to run on my S3?

Dear Cim49,

A PM has been sent to you. Would you please check your inbox?

Thanks & regards,
Philips Moderation Team