PDA

View Full Version : two players usig wii hdmi adaptor

fd20
02-08-2013, 07:12 PM
Hi,

I have conected my wii console to Philips 40pfl8007 via hdmi 1.3 cable , using a NEOYA wii2hdmi adaptor that lets me choose a 480p hdmi video output from the console.
Is there any way of activate dual play with this connection? Ive tried but the icon to select two-player is always gray-out.

Thanks,

Philips - Benedickte
03-05-2013, 09:44 AM
Hi,

I have conected my wii console to Philips 40pfl8007 via hdmi 1.3 cable , using a NEOYA wii2hdmi adaptor that lets me choose a 480p hdmi video output from the console.
Is there any way of activate dual play with this connection? Ive tried but the icon to select two-player is always gray-out.

Thanks,

Hi fd290.

Have you tried starting 2 player for then go in and activate dual play?
Please make sure you have the latest software installed on your TV.

Best regards,
Benedickte

fd20
03-07-2013, 04:58 PM

Hi Benedickte,

First of all , thanks for your answer.
I start a two players game in Wii and after that I press "options" button on my remote , but option "dual play" is grey out,not selectable.A prohibited signal is shown over the option as you see in the image attached.
I remind you Im using not a WiiU but an "old" Wii with HDMI adapter (480p video resolution).
Should dual play work with this configuration?

Thanks,

fd20
03-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Hi Benedickte,

I forgot to mention that TV is running latest firmware 150.85 (installed yesterday)

Bye

Philips - Benedickte
03-21-2013, 12:24 PM
Hi Benedickte,

I forgot to mention that TV is running latest firmware 150.85 (installed yesterday)

Bye

Hi Fd20.

Sorry for the delay in reply. I've had a deeper check up and found out you need to have a HDMI connection ( without any adaptors) and a HD signal to be able to do two-player full screen gaming.

Best regards,
Benedickte

fd20
03-21-2013, 08:29 PM
Hi Fd20.

Sorry for the delay in reply. I've had a deeper check up and found out you need to have a HDMI connection ( without any adaptors) and a HD signal to be able to do two-player full screen gaming.

Best regards,
Benedickte

Hi Benedickte,

Thanks for your answer, now I Know why it doesnt work.

Best regards,