PDA

View Full Version : Continuous support with spare parts, Philips - Funai

Krupion
02-11-2013, 01:03 PM
I list below Philips's response to my email enquiring about continuous support with spare parts at least, for those of us who paid substantial sums for their products. Hopefully it will be as they say...Start from the bottom up:

__________________________________________________ ____________________

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Morris, Bianca wrote:

Hi Adrian,

My colleague passed your email onto me. I can confirm that it is business as usual and so your rights are still eligible. The business move does not mean we are exiting the audio business as some mainstream media may have implied so we appreciate your concerns. Only a positive future ahead of us in Philips Audio!

Thanks & Best,

Bianca

Bianca Morris
Campaign Manager
Lifestyle Entertainment, Philips UK
T: 01483 29 3003
M: 07785456581

__________________________________________________ ___________
On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 7:13 AM, Akkermans, Joost wrote:

Dear Mr. Bruder,

Thanks for your e-mail.

I have passed this on to a collegue and ask him to look into this.

With kind regards,

Joost Akkermans
Senior Press Officer
Philips Corporate Communications

__________________________________________________ ______________________
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 3:53 PM
To: Akkermans, Joost
Subject: Customer care

RE: Philips to transfer its Audio, Video, Multimedia and Accessories business to Funai
Philips News dated 9th January 2013

Dear Mr. Akkermans,

I own a Philips product from the Multimedia range ( a Philips Streamium Wireless Micro Hi-Fi System MCI500H 160 GB)

I would be grateful if you could let me know if this business move will affect in any way my Consumers Rights as per UK Sales of Goods Act.
The unit is out of its guarantee period but may require repairs or spare parts in the future and wish to be re-assured that spare parts will be available.
Many thanks,

Best Regards,

A. Bruder