PDA

View Full Version : How the beta coming on?

shankly1985
02-26-2011, 11:49 AM
Hi philips any news on the beta fw? hope its doing well :)

Erikrijnders
02-26-2011, 01:49 PM
I think the beta-software didnot bring any hand together by the consumers..... STILL NO NOW/NEXT FEATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally i think Philips only worries about thinks we donot need. LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toengel
02-26-2011, 03:06 PM
Hi,

they are worrying about the sound bug - and they will find a good solution. But software development is always tricky on complex systems. And priority one is a good solution!

Toengel@Alex

Custers
02-26-2011, 06:02 PM
:cool:
Hi,

priority one is a good solution!

Toengel@Alex

Hi everybody,

You're right Toengel, the best solution is "the" good solution... Some customers are in charge to test the Beta Software 140.32
That means many different configurations, and after the test period Philips will collect all the results and maybe adapt again the futur version.
Be cool!

Philippe.

Toengel
02-26-2011, 07:49 PM
Hi,

I'am cool ^^

Toengel@Alex

Nettle
02-27-2011, 12:08 PM
:cool:

Hi everybody,

You're right Toengel, the best solution is "the" good solution... Some customers are in charge to test the Beta Software 140.32
That means many different configurations, and after the test period Philips will collect all the results and maybe adapt again the futur version.
Be cool!

Philippe.

:-((((((

regards

Eugène
02-28-2011, 06:25 PM
I think the beta-software didnot bring any hand together by the consumers..... STILL NO NOW/NEXT FEATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally i think Philips only worries about thinks we donot need. LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1. I am very disappointed in Philips. A basic feature that isn't supported bij Philips?? We can all see it's possible.:confused:
I hope this feature wil be added in the next firmware, but according to Philips helpdesk i can forget that.
For now i am putting my TV for sale. Anyone interested in a 2 month old 42PFL7975?