View Full Version : Standard repair time for MCM1110/12 - takes almost 2 months and nothing ...

03-01-2013, 09:29 AM
Hi - maybe You could help me...

I have problems with Philips and Philips ASP in Poland - my remote control for MCM1110/12 stops working - I gave it to Philips ASP 11.01.2013 - company APS in Wroclaw - their internal number for this repair is xxxxx - they say that it is on warranty - no problem - we will fix it in 2-3 weeks...After one month I called them - answer was: "we don't know what happend- we must check it", after few moments I got answer that they order new remote control from Philips and I must wait... Meantime I ask in Philips and I got answer from philips customercare.com that they don't know if they have some free remote controls and I must wait... It was two weeks ago... Till today no Hi-Fi, no phone call, no e-mails - exactly nothing... I ask one more time and nothing till now...

So I thought that Philips is/was a very good company, I got many staff from this company - TV, Boombox, MP3 player, electric shaver machine and till now no problems... But I think I must change my point of view... In next 10 days it would be 2 months since I gave my Hi-Fi for repair and nothing till now.... Is it normal?

Kamil Mazur

Philips - Joanna
03-06-2013, 10:54 AM
Dear Kamil,

I have just sent you a PM, please check your inbox.

03-06-2013, 08:58 PM
Dear Joanna

Philips - Katerina
08-24-2015, 08:52 AM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina