PDA

View Full Version : Standard repair time for MCM1110/12 - takes almost 2 months and nothing ...

Kamil.Mazur
03-01-2013, 10:29 AM
Hi - maybe You could help me...

I have problems with Philips and Philips ASP in Poland - my remote control for MCM1110/12 stops working - I gave it to Philips ASP 11.01.2013 - company APS in Wroclaw - their internal number for this repair is xxxxx - they say that it is on warranty - no problem - we will fix it in 2-3 weeks...After one month I called them - answer was: "we don't know what happend- we must check it", after few moments I got answer that they order new remote control from Philips and I must wait... Meantime I ask in Philips and I got answer from philips customercare.com that they don't know if they have some free remote controls and I must wait... It was two weeks ago... Till today no Hi-Fi, no phone call, no e-mails - exactly nothing... I ask one more time and nothing till now...

So I thought that Philips is/was a very good company, I got many staff from this company - TV, Boombox, MP3 player, electric shaver machine and till now no problems... But I think I must change my point of view... In next 10 days it would be 2 months since I gave my Hi-Fi for repair and nothing till now.... Is it normal?

Regards
Kamil Mazur

Philips - Joanna
03-06-2013, 11:54 AM
Dear Kamil,

I have just sent you a PM, please check your inbox.

Regards,

Joanna

Kamil.Mazur
03-06-2013, 09:58 PM
Dear Joanna