PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With My Phillips FR-984

tom25
03-03-2013, 05:17 PM
Hello Phillips support i need help with my FR-984 cinema receiver, it blew on me so i sent it to a local electrical repair shop to get fixed and he did a shoddy job of it because it blew in the first 2 days of getting it back. Im hoping that I'd be able to send it Phillips to get repaired properly, Im willing to pay obliviously because it no longer under warranty because it's quite old. The main question can i still send it to Phillips to get fixed. Please reply and hopefully the answers yes :D

Philips - Tereza
03-04-2013, 10:11 AM
Hi Tom25,

please call our customer support (contacts in the link below) and they will be able to help you to book your device for the repair with Philips.

http://www.support.philips.com/support/contact/contact_page.jsp?userLanguage=en&userCountry=gb

Kind Regards,

Philips Moderator Team

tom25
03-04-2013, 09:28 PM
thanks tereza im so glad i can still get it fixed. i thought i couldn't because it quite old. just one more question could you give me a estimate price please

Philips - Tereza
03-05-2013, 07:20 AM
Hi Tom, when you call the customer support they will advise you on all the procedures involved as well as the estimate price.

Should you need anything else, please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Philips Moderator Team

tom25
03-05-2013, 07:41 AM
no that will be all thanks very much