PDA

View Full Version : In.sight camera restritation problem

djoule72
03-04-2013, 10:11 PM
hello,

I have an Iphone 4 and since its last update or since the last philips in.sight updte, i am unable to connect/register the camera to the app.

can anyone help?

kwinnie
03-07-2013, 02:59 AM
think you have to reset your iphone...
what i mean reset is not press n hold the power n home buttons. i mean to refresh the whole device. you r advised to back up all contents to iTunes/ iCloud first

read from some other forums, after upgrading there are a lot of issues like yours with various products. after refreshing the device, it s ok now.

kwinnie
03-07-2013, 03:00 AM
sorry are you referring to iOS updates? if not my comment above is not relevant.

djoule72
03-07-2013, 08:09 AM
sorry are you referring to iOS updates? if not my comment above is not relevant.

hi thks for your answer. but How do I "refresh" the device? I am not able to get it to "online" status.
yes it is IOS last update i am taking about, but in.sight app also got an updates a few days ago.
thks four your help

Philips - QK
03-13-2013, 02:43 AM
Dear djoule72,

I think kwinnie was trying to say that you have to setup your iPhone all over again after backing up all contents to iTunes & iCloud.

Understand that this can be a very painful move. Would you please provide your registration ID to me via PM so that I can check from the server side what can be done?

With thanks & regards,
Philips Moderation Team