PDA

View Full Version : Album Covers on hard disk of MCI8080

markzwijsen
03-04-2013, 03:55 PM
My MCI8080 Streamium has an external harddisk where I can put my music on. But how can I also add the Album Covers of the songs to this harddisk?
At this moment, when I srtream music from my PC Media Center , I see the Album Covers on the display of the MCI8080. But when I play music from the harddisk, there is no Album Cover.

Mark Zwijsen

markzwijsen
03-04-2013, 06:54 PM
My MCI8080 Streamium has an external harddisk where I can put my music on. But how can I also add the Album Covers of the songs to this harddisk?
At this moment, when I srtream music from my PC Media Center , I see the Album Covers on the display of the MCI8080. But when I play music from the harddisk, there is no Album Cover.

Mark Zwijsen

Apologies, I just noticed that the Album covers are gathered afterwards and they now show up.

Philips - Katerina
08-24-2015, 10:48 AM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina