PDA

View Full Version : Cheating!! Bad sales and customer services

Frustrating customer
03-15-2013, 07:01 AM
Hi,

I'd like to express my strong disappointment over the Philips In Sight monitor B120! I bought two last month convincing by the salesperson. He told me that it works well both on iphone and andriod phone! However, I realized I was totally cheated after I installed them.

First, the image is not simultaneous that it has a delay for 1-2 minutes even with a high speed boardband / router!

Second, it cannot even work on my andriod phone! I've checked with the customer services and they told me it's because the andriod app is not up-to-date that it only supports the previous model. It is so ridiculous that they cannot even tell when the andriod app can be updated! On the other hand, it said prominently in the brochure that it works well on andriod phone!. The commercial is totally misleading! How can a big company like Philips cheating customers in this way! I am really frustrated and disappointed that I, myself would not purchase, and would recommend the public not to purchase any Philips products ever again!!!!!!!

frustrating customer
:mad:

Philips - Tereza
03-15-2013, 10:52 AM
Dear User,

thank you very much for joining our Support forum.

I have sent you a Private Message. Kindly check your personal inbox provided with your Forum account.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Tereza