PDA

View Full Version : headphones doesn't work

vertharath
03-15-2013, 09:19 PM
Hello,

I bought a TV some time ago, and everything works fine - except headphones. TV is Philips 40PFL5206H/58 and it has port for headphones. But when I'm plugging in my headphones there is no sound and sounds still coming from TV speaker. Maybe I just don't know how to plug my headphones properly, can anyone help me somehow? What should I do? I'm afraid that I've bought TV with damaged headphones port.

Best regards

Philips - Benedickte
03-21-2013, 02:16 PM
Hello Vertharath.

The headphone output got a different volume menu. you have to make sure this is turned up to the disiered level. then you can mute the sound of the speakers on your TV.

Headphone Volume can be found under settings> sound settings.

Best regards,
Benedickte

Hello,

I bought a TV some time ago, and everything works fine - except headphones. TV is Philips 40PFL5206H/58 and it has port for headphones. But when I'm plugging in my headphones there is no sound and sounds still coming from TV speaker. Maybe I just don't know how to plug my headphones properly, can anyone help me somehow? What should I do? I'm afraid that I've bought TV with damaged headphones port.

Best regards

vertharath
03-22-2013, 08:49 PM
Hi,

I tried to do this a long time before I wrote 1st post in this topic. It didn't work.

But I've solved the problem. Maybe it isn't the best solution, but I didn't figure out a better one. I bought a DAC ane plugged headphones to it. Headphones works fine.

Best regards