PDA

View Full Version : GSM noise with AS111 using galaxy s3

StefanUp
03-16-2013, 12:51 PM
I have just received my second AS111 after sending the first one back because of the typical GSM noise you get when for instance receiving a message near a speaker. The AS111 should be protected against this noise according to the specifications, however I still have this problem. I tried re-installing the fidelio app and switching off internet connections on my Samsung Galaxy S3 already. This phone should be compatible with the AS111. How should I solve this problem?

Faust
03-20-2013, 10:43 AM
but that's very stranger but it is more likely a hardware issue again. there were few users a while ago having the same problem. let's ask them what was their solution to this......

http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?5268-AS111-Fidelio-poor-Ergonomics-annoying-amplified-interference

http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?4392-AS111-Interference-noise

Faust
03-20-2013, 10:46 AM
sorry, didn't realize the topics are closed already. however, you can try and send them PM to see how did they sort this issue out.

Philips - Tereza
03-27-2013, 11:05 AM
Dear StefanUp,

just a follow up on your issue. Have you managed to get a solution for this or you require further assistance?

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Philips Moderator Team

StefanUp
03-27-2013, 12:36 PM
Dear StefanUp,

just a follow up on your issue. Have you managed to get a solution for this or you require further assistance?

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Philips Moderator Team

Dear Tereza,
I still haven't solved the problem and still need assistance. I also tried calling the consumer service, I still expect them to contact me, which they just don't do. I'm getting tired of calling the hotline all the time constantly replying me with the same answer; We will send this problem to the technical division.
I tried the galaxy s2 on the device without any trouble, so it probably has to do with the (stronger?) Galaxy s3, which is strange since it's a very popular phone which should be suitable for the AS111.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Kind regards,
StefanUp

Philips - Tereza
03-27-2013, 01:25 PM
Dear StefanUp,

I have sent you a private message. Kindly check your inbox.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Philips Moderator Team