PDA

View Full Version : Problems reproducing some AVI files

alb
03-16-2013, 04:51 PM
Hi. I just bought a new 42PFL6057H TV (updated to the latest firmware: 000.150.085.000). The TV seems to have problems reproducing some AVI files. The audio is OK, but the image jumps back and forth every couple seconds. These are the characteristics of the AVI that is causing trouble:

Códec / Info DIVX -> DivX ;-) 5.0.3
Resolution 640 x 480 -> 1.33:1 [4:3]
BitRate Video 977 Kbps -> [7,16 MBpm]
C.Pixel/C.Codec/Color 0,130 bpp / 100% / 24 bits
Fps/Sistem 25 fps / PAL

This happens both through USB and SimplyShare.

Thanks!

MIRION.NET
03-17-2013, 04:53 PM
mee too
58PFL9955H/12
Usb streaming is a shame.

alb
04-15-2013, 10:44 PM
So Philips? One month and no answer. Isn't this supposed to be a support forum? I spent 700€ on my TV. I think I can expect some support from you, instead of this silence.

Philips - Benedickte
05-06-2013, 11:55 AM
So Philips? One month and no answer. Isn't this supposed to be a support forum? I spent 700€ on my TV. I think I can expect some support from you, instead of this silence.

Hi Alb.

This is mainly a user to user forum where us moderators, moderate the forum and pass on improtant information and issues, in example feedback from software updates, to the development.

When if comes to the files you're trying to play, have you tried this on the PC and how do they play there?
Have you amde sure they are within the specifications of the TV?

Please also update your TV to software version 150.87.

Best regards,
Benedickte

alb
05-06-2013, 07:21 PM
Hi Alb.

This is mainly a user to user forum where us moderators, moderate the forum and pass on improtant information and issues, in example feedback from software updates, to the development.

When if comes to the files you're trying to play, have you tried this on the PC and how do they play there?
Have you amde sure they are within the specifications of the TV?

Please also update your TV to software version 150.87.

Best regards,
Benedickte

Hi Benedickte,

Thanks for your reply. I just installed the new firmware but there was no luck, the problem is still there. The manual says that the TV supports divx files, so it should not be a lack of support issue.

Would it be of any use to somehow send you the file (it's a 174MB futurama episode)?

Regards,
Alberto.

Philips - Benedickte
05-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Hi Benedickte,

Thanks for your reply. I just installed the new firmware but there was no luck, the problem is still there. The manual says that the TV supports divx files, so it should not be a lack of support issue.

Would it be of any use to somehow send you the file (it's a 174MB futurama episode)?

Regards,
Alberto.

Hi Alberto.

Could you please send me a PM with a dropbox link with this file?

Thanks,

Benedickte

alb
05-08-2013, 11:48 PM
Hi,

I just sent you the PM.

Regards
alb.