PDA

View Full Version : mci500h speaker connectors

brana2
03-17-2013, 02:40 PM
Ik wil andere speakers aansluiten op mijn mci500h maar wil de originele kabeltjes niet doorsnijden. Waar kan ik nieuwe speakerconnectors bestellen? (in Nederland)

I want to connect other speakers to my mci500h without cutting the original cables. Where can I order this type of speaker connectors? (in the Netherlands)

Suggestions anybody?

Faust
03-18-2013, 10:26 AM
Hi Brana2,

I would try it here - www.servilux.be .

brana2
05-09-2013, 01:45 PM
Dit is belachelijk! Nergens losse stekkertjes te krijgen, koop maar nieuwe speakers..... te idioot voor woorden. Dit is waarschijnlijk mijn laatste Philips product!

Stupid! Can't get the connectors, have to buy new speakers.... NOT! This is probably my last Philips product!

Vaga
05-10-2013, 11:23 AM
hi, not sure really how this is Philips fault that you wish to modify the product that otherwise works fine. or am I wrong and the MCi is not working correctly?

brana2
11-12-2013, 08:38 PM
Hm.... still no answer.... quiet at philips....

Philips - Sarka
11-13-2013, 10:16 AM
Dear brana2,

Thank you for your post here on the Forum. However, Philips does not encourage modification for a number of reasons:

1. Modification may cause the warranty to be voided (for all our devices, not only this model).
2. Philips discourages modification for Health and Safety reasons.
3. Philips will not be held liable for any safety issues caused after modification.

We encourage all modification/repairs to be done by professional repair centre. Please consider your safety first before attempting any modification.

Kind regards,
Sarka
Philips Moderation Team