PDA

View Full Version : How to upgrade if I cannot see my Monitors on the App

ulisescoronel
03-16-2013, 09:19 PM
how can i get the software update if im not able to see my monitors. i am not able to connect to yoics server?

Vaga
03-18-2013, 09:35 AM
Hi ulisescoronel,

why can't you see your Monitors? Anyway, you should be able to download the software update either through App Store or Play Store for Androids or through your phone notifications.

ulisescoronel
03-19-2013, 12:48 AM
i get the following message when app is registering cameras " Server Error Cannot communicate with Yoics service.

Hi ulisescoronel,

why can't you see your Monitors? Anyway, you should be able to download the software update either through App Store or Play Store for Androids or through your phone notifications.

Vaga
03-20-2013, 09:38 AM
I see. Make sure that your Wifi network name and its password does not contain any specific symbols and consists only of alphanumeric characters. That could be the issue as well.

Philips - Tereza
03-28-2013, 10:58 AM
Dear ulisescoronel,

just a quick follow up on your issue with the In.Sight App. Have you managed to connect your monitor or you still require a help on this?

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Philips Moderator Team

ulisescoronel
05-06-2013, 01:49 AM
no, i installed the update and now it is stucked at "override default settings"
Dear ulisescoronel,

just a quick follow up on your issue with the In.Sight App. Have you managed to connect your monitor or you still require a help on this?

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Philips Moderator Team

Vaga
05-06-2013, 08:54 AM
hum, not luck there! have you tried to uninstall the app and install it back again?

ulisescoronel
05-06-2013, 05:03 PM
hum, not luck there! have you tried to uninstall the app and install it back again?

i have tried that several times already.

Vaga
05-07-2013, 09:13 AM
so everytime you install the app back it just gives you the "override default settings" message? Could you please describe exactly what is happening? thx :)