PDA

View Full Version : reconnection to streamlum account after factory reset of was6050

radioguyana
03-18-2013, 03:34 PM
Hi there i am not able to connect to Philips stremlum internet radio. support said to connect with a new account and that did not work. I have not been able to use my radio for internet station since friday.

please can any one help on this matter

Philips - Tereza
03-20-2013, 07:56 AM
Dear Radioguyana,

does it mean you cannot see the list of available Internet Radio channels or the device just won't play it?

radioguyana
03-20-2013, 04:36 PM
it wont every time you put email and password in it says incorrect password. so you cant listen to any internet stations only fm radio.

radioguyana
03-20-2013, 04:39 PM
factory reset the radio 10 times all ready. also tried with another email address and password and got the same problem with the internet radio side incorrect password. its the same password i use to log into the support site and forum.

Philips - Tereza
03-21-2013, 09:16 AM
Dear Radioguyana,

I have sent you a PM. Kindly check your inbox messages and get back to me.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Philips Moderator Team

ihudol
03-24-2013, 07:52 PM
I have the same problem on my WAS7500.

Regards, Igor

radioguyana
03-24-2013, 09:41 PM
yea they have refer to it department so waiting on a responce from them......

radioguyana
03-24-2013, 10:05 PM
password reset did not work. still getting the same incorrect password when i try to log in with new password.

chris

ihudol
03-25-2013, 06:59 AM
I tried factory reset, pasword reset and created new account but always get the same "password incorect" error

Philips - Tereza
03-25-2013, 08:49 AM
Dear radioguyana and ihudol,

I will pass this for furhter investigation. Would you please let me know the serial numbers of your products? That would be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Philips Moderator Team

Philips - Tereza
03-25-2013, 09:04 AM
Also, if you could let us know your WiFi Mac address that would be great.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Philips Moderator Team

seanparker
04-24-2013, 10:45 AM
The more I search these threads the more I see these "incorrect password" issues. I was starting to think it was just me so I take comfort in this but still frustrayed at the lack of response from Philips. Has anyone solved this problem?

Regards
Sean

Philips - Joanna
04-24-2013, 11:44 AM
Dear Seanparker,

It is indeed a known issue to us, into which we are currently investigating. As we have already informed you, we will notify you as soon as a solution is proposed.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by this, we are doing our best to resolve the issue.
Thank you for your patience,
Best,

Joanna

seanparker
05-09-2013, 07:27 AM
Dear Philips moderators

I see there are yet more users who are unable to access internet radio services and this problem has been ongoing for some time and each time we receive the same response " Philips are looking into this" but some months later I guess Philips are still looking into this. With respect to youn as a supplier can I ask that you provide further insight as to what you are actually doing. Perhaps a little more technical insight in to what you are actually doing and perhaps a clearer indication of where the problem lies. My guess, because I have not been told otherwise, is that this is indeed a Philips related server issue and that our passwords are stored on a server that Philips cannot access?

Please refrain from serving your customers another "please be patient/we are looking into this standard reply" we should at least be given some respect for purchasing your products and I am sure that we would all like to hear from you.

Regards
Sean

seanparker
05-10-2013, 12:29 PM
Dear Philips I am somewhat surprised or perhaps disappointed at the lack of response as it has been over 24 hours since my request. I would again ask on behalf of all the users who cannot access internet radio services on their system for a fuller response as to the progess of locating the fault and what is being done to rectify the fault. Again I am sure that I echo the thoughts of users who are disappointed with the lack of service that we are receiving.

Sincerely

Sean Parker

Philips - Tereza
05-10-2013, 12:43 PM
Dear Sean,

we are currently in the process of sending Private Messages to affected users, including you, with a request and instructions on how to try to reset the internet radio connection as there were patches issued for this problem.

Please kindly check your inbox shortly and get back to us with a feedback.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Philips Moderator Team

seanparker
05-10-2013, 01:50 PM
Fantastic worked for me.;)

Philips - Tereza
05-10-2013, 01:54 PM
Excellent news! :)

TonyG
05-17-2013, 12:41 PM
Dear Sean,

we are currently in the process of sending Private Messages to affected users, including you, with a request and instructions on how to try to reset the internet radio connection as there were patches issued for this problem.

Please kindly check your inbox shortly and get back to us with a feedback.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Philips Moderator Team

Dear Tereza
Is it possible to be supplied with these instructions as well?

Many thanks
Tony

BEN130P
05-21-2013, 10:29 AM
Hi Tereza,

I am having the same problem with all of my Philips devices (including WACS7500s, WAS7500s and WAS6050s). I would be grateful if you could advise me how to solve these issues. Thank you.

niekv.
05-21-2013, 03:21 PM
Dear Tereza,

I also have the "incorrect password' problem with my WAS6050. Can you please help me too?

Kind regards, Niek

ticou
05-23-2013, 08:10 AM
Hi everybody,
I have the same problem, I've bought 2 second hands devices WAS7500 + WAS6050 and I'm not able to connect them for internet radios : always " incorrect password " I tried 20 times and changed the password 3 times ! I thought that I must to registrate the devices but it is not possible by Philips web site, that can be only realized by the device, I'm walking round and round ?

gavinhilton
05-23-2013, 07:40 PM
Hello, I have just purchased a second hand WAS7500 and am suffering from the same 'incorrect password' problems as everyone else. Please send me a fix for this problem as soon as possible otherwise the machine goes out the window! I have lost a lot of faith with Philips already

radioguyana
05-26-2013, 11:49 AM
Please follow these instructions from philips on this matter below.

Dear All,

there were new patches issued for your devices with an internet radio connection problem.

Please follow the steps below and let me know if that worked for you.

1. Initiate registration on device
2. Enter Email ID on the device
3. Click on the link in the email which has been send to the user
4. Complete the registration on MyPhilips website
5. Then enter the password on the device

Please be aware that Step (5) shouldn’t be done after Step (2). Deviation of the sequence will result in error messages.

Looking forward to hearing back from you with a feedback.

Kind Regards,

Philips Moderator Team

niekv.
05-27-2013, 04:36 PM
Please follow these instructions from philips on this matter below.

Dear All,

there were new patches issued for your devices with an internet radio connection problem.

Please follow the steps below and let me know if that worked for you.

1. Initiate registration on device
2. Enter Email ID on the device
3. Click on the link in the email which has been send to the user
4. Complete the registration on MyPhilips website
5. Then enter the password on the device

Please be aware that Step (5) shouldn’t be done after Step (2). Deviation of the sequence will result in error messages.

Looking forward to hearing back from you with a feedback.

Kind Regards,

Philips Moderator Team

THIS WORKED PERFECTLY. Thanks very much!!!!

TonyG
05-28-2013, 02:16 PM
The only problem being the MyPhilips website refusing to let me register my WAS6050.
"Please register via your device.
Unfortunately, for this specific product, registration via My Philips is not possible."
Internet Management tells me "Max 5 users reached" even though I have only registered 1.
If I try to remove a user I just get a blank screen.
WADM tells me there is only me as a registered user.
If I could just get to the stage of entering an email address..........................................

gaasen
06-11-2013, 04:54 PM
I too have the same issue with my WAS6050.

No matter how many times I have reset the device and tried to re-register I still get the incorrect password error.

Anyone got this sorted?

William Wallace
06-14-2013, 09:14 AM
Hi Gaasen,

Can you check whether you are connected to the Internet while you're completing the registration? And have you followed the steps described above by @niekv.?

Cheers,
WW

maccadonnell
07-03-2013, 10:01 AM
hello moderators i have the same issue with my wacs7500 could you please help !!!!!!! thanx

Valerie Turner
03-01-2014, 11:24 PM
I have the same problem with my MCi300 - I have changed my password on My
philips but still cannot log on to internet radio

Philips - Rafal
03-03-2014, 08:57 AM
Dear Valerie,

Please pm me your wired MAC address and registration email. We will register the device for you again.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team