PDA

View Full Version : RTL-gemist is now RTL-XL

Jessy
03-08-2011, 12:47 PM
The RTL-gemist App. (NL) has the new RTL-XL look. Check it out!

Erikrijnders
03-08-2011, 04:49 PM
That's nice, but were are the featuren of RTLXL which are on the RTLXl-page. Like Old movies and series.

Does the red button work now when pressed while viewing theDutch RTL-channels.

Why is SBS-gemist not there ???

S_Doornewaard
03-13-2011, 09:32 AM
How can I go back in time to see programmes on 2 or 3 days before, like RTL gemist had?
I don't have the days anymore on the left hand side.

chrishu
03-14-2011, 10:03 PM
I have no audio out with hdmi arc.

Chris

Alicia
03-14-2011, 10:21 PM
How can I go back in time to see programmes on 2 or 3 days before, like RTL gemist had?
I don't have the days anymore on the left hand side.

I watched something from RTL-XL today, and I have previous days on the LH side of my screen !

gjo
03-20-2011, 05:00 PM
Hello after some technical problems today (20 mrt 2011) the day menu on the Lh side isn' t there anymore on RTLXL.

Philips
03-22-2011, 01:38 PM
About "Day-index missing" in RTL-XL;
The last two Sundays we saw the mistake occur.
We have contacted RTL to prevent this error.

Erikrijnders
03-22-2011, 05:18 PM
About "Day-index missing" in RTL-XL;
The last two Sundays we saw the mistake occur.
We have contacted RTL to clarify this.

And the red-button issue?

Philips
03-23-2011, 11:30 AM
When an application is linked via the red-button to a broadcaster channel, this is done according the Hbb-TV standards. This means that the broadcasted can take control on the website and make it interactive with the broadcast. That is the future of interactive TV. It is already in place for several broadcasters, like ARD & ZDF, other broadcasters still need to adapt and implement this.

Toengel
03-23-2011, 12:13 PM
Hi,

however, ARD is not started via the startbar like on real HBBTV devices... ARD starts with the Mediathek... ARD says it's due to not fully standard specific HBBTV 1.1 implementation...

Toengel@Alex

Erikrijnders
03-23-2011, 04:33 PM
When an application is linked via the red-button to a broadcaster channel, this is done according the Hbb-TV standards. This means that the broadcasted can take control on the website and make it interactive with the broadcast. That is the future of interactive TV. It is already in place for several broadcasters, like ARD & ZDF, other broadcasters still need to adapt and implement this.

That's the reason you the red button doesnot give RTL-gemist when you watch e.g. RTL4??? NED 1, 2 ,3 works fine????

Hellie
04-18-2011, 03:39 PM
I can not see "as the world turns" on rtl XL but it is available on the normal website rtlxl.nl.
Can this be fixed ?

Reload
08-28-2011, 02:39 PM
I can not see "as the world turns" on rtl XL but it is available on the normal website rtlxl.nl.
Can this be fixed ?

On RTL XL NetTV only about 5% of the programs are shown. No program from outside the Netherlands like CSI, As the World Turns and so on. There are also almost no programs from Telekids... And the last day's they removed again programs. Looks like RTL XL on NetTV is something RTL is stopping in favour of the web RTL XL.... :mad:

@Philips why is the content from RTL XL on NetTV not the same as online? Is RTL stopping with NetTV? :confused:

Philips - Mark
08-28-2011, 02:56 PM
On RTL XL NetTV only about 5% of the programs are shown. No program from outside the Netherlands like CSI, As the World Turns and so on. There are also almost no programs from Telekids... And the last day's they removed again programs. Looks like RTL XL on NetTV is something RTL is stopping in favour of the web RTL XL.... :mad:

@Philips why is the content from RTL XL on NetTV not the same as online? Is RTL stopping with NetTV? :confused:

The programs put available on RTL-XL via Net TV is for responsibility of RTL.
All content on RTL-XL via Net TV is still offered for free.
The content you have to pay for, is not shown.

Erikrijnders
09-02-2011, 08:23 PM
The programs put available on RTL-XL via Net TV is for responsibility of RTL.
All content on RTL-XL via Net TV is still offered for free.
The content you have to pay for, is not shown.

Yes, but some normal dutch programs cannot be viewed. Boulevard is NEVER online. Top Chef of monday wasnot online, yesterday they added the program. Maybe we must start complaining with RTL XL.

PS Why doesnot Philips take care for the pay-service of RTL-XL ? Could be smart for both Philips and RTL !!

Reload
09-02-2011, 08:27 PM
Yes, but some normal dutch programs cannot be viewed. Boulevard is NEVER online. Top Chef of monday wasnot online, yesterday they added the program. Maybe we must start complaining with RTL XL.

PS Why doesnot Philips take care for the pay-service of RTL-XL ? Could be smart for both Philips and RTL !!

Trust me, RTL XL doesn't respond to e-mail send... Maybe Philips can send a mail and ask for more content!

I think the reason is that RTL get's more money from Ziggo and UPC voor RTL XL on the digital boxes then they
get from Philips (if the get any...).

Reload
09-26-2011, 01:06 PM
Can somebody at Philips send RTL XL a e-mail that there is a problem with there app since last friday?

Philips
09-26-2011, 02:13 PM
We contacted RTL for correction. Thanks for pointing this out.

Reload
10-09-2011, 08:09 PM
We contacted RTL for correction. Thanks for pointing this out.

Please contact RTL again, because every update from today are wrong (no picture en the code 'fout') :mad:

jbraamhaar
10-10-2011, 09:24 AM
Same problem here, no picture and code "fout"
I loaded new software last Friday and thought this had caused the RTL-XL problem, but apparently there is a problem with the RTL server.

Nikkel
10-12-2011, 08:26 PM
Same issue here.. Since update it's say load and almost directly stop after selecting a program.

Hopefully it's fixed soon!

Nikkel
10-14-2011, 07:29 PM
Any news yet about the problem with RTL XL?

Philips - Mark
10-14-2011, 09:36 PM
I can confirm that the latest software on 2011 TV’s cause playability issues with the RTL-XL App.
To be fixed.

Nikkel
10-14-2011, 09:57 PM
Great!

Reload
10-17-2011, 07:08 AM
Yesterday RTL XL wasn't working again (On 2010 TV's)... Seems to be a weekend problem... :mad:

Nikkel
10-20-2011, 06:49 PM
I can confirm that the latest software on 2011 TVís cause playability issues with the RTL-XL App.
To be fixed.

Mark, do you have any idea when it's fixed?

Philips - Mark
10-20-2011, 07:00 PM
In the release notes of software x.14.84 you can read that there is a fix for RTL-XL.
This software is already available for the 8000 & 9000 models. For other models it will follow.

patrick
10-23-2011, 08:28 AM
Mark,

You've made me happy when I read this but propertly it doesn't work for the 9704 models.
Can you confirm this? We often watch RTLXL and are very disapointed now.

Erikrijnders
10-23-2011, 01:44 PM
In the release notes of software x.14.84 you can read that there is a fix for RTL-XL.
This software is already available for the 8000 & 9000 models. For other models it will follow.

I Have problems with my 2010-model.... Were is the software-update ????

Erikrijnders
10-23-2011, 01:44 PM
I Have the same problems with the 2010 -model 37PFL8605/H12.

Were is the software-=update for these models ????

patrick
10-23-2011, 04:23 PM
"Sunddenly, al my problems seems so far away"

Meanwhile, RTLXL works fine again. We've seen the broadcast from the Voice without any errors.
Also other programs are working again.

Nikkel
10-24-2011, 07:22 PM

It's working again thanks to the update. Thanks for repairing it!

Erikrijnders
10-29-2011, 05:57 PM
RTL XL STILL doesnot work
37PFL8605/H12

Nu pictures of the programs en when starting a program a black screen appears and the tv restarts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reload
10-31-2011, 11:51 AM
Every Saturday it seems there is a problem with RTL XL...

Some times the service just gives the error "Fout" and sometimes the tv restarts...

@Philips please contact RTL XL and solve the problem!!!

ronbron
12-27-2011, 11:12 AM
Just got my television, but only black screens on rtl/xl ,
I can see the index, but selecting a program shows a black screen and put
Me back to the index.
Anyone a solution?

Jivemen
01-14-2012, 07:42 AM
Some favorite programs as Paris Dakar, The voice and Voetbal international are not longer available on the new app sind 2012?
who,s make this dicision!!!!:(:(:(:(:mad::mad: some other program like Wipe out are now on this app pffff thats what we needed.:mad: im angry

ronbron
01-14-2012, 10:03 AM
Last week i did the update and my TV works fine.
About the voice, on the Ziggo network you can
watch the voice in RTL-XL. But .....

you have to pay for those programmes....:confused::confused:

about 1,45 euros for 1 show...
(example "wie is de chef" 58 eurocents)

thats why those programmes are not to be seen on Net-TV....

Like you i feel very mad about this....

ron

Erikrijnders
01-14-2012, 10:46 AM
Shame on RTL and Philips! Those programs were free and I want to watch them without paying!!!
I Am not going to pay for a programs that are free on air on my cable!

Reload
01-16-2012, 09:49 AM
Some programs are also only the same day on RTl-XL, the next day they are gone...
RTL-XL looks nice, doesn't work during most weekends and lacks a lot off programs!

Time for Philips to close a beter deal with RTL and a new deal with John de Mol and
Sanoma about SBS6, Net5, Veronica !!!

Freddy
01-16-2012, 11:07 AM
Of course this is (mainly) the fault of RTL itself, not Philips.

I too wanted to watch a missed episode of Dakar this week and indeed, it wasn't there on NetTV. On my UPC Cable-box it was available, but they wanted € 0,99 for it... while it had been on air a few hours earlier!... :mad: The news and weather are pretty much the only free programs on RTL-XL!... :eek:

The only thing we could ask Philips is to push RTL to improve this, or simply cancel it completely, because how it is now, it really is worthless. :(

Erikrijnders
01-21-2012, 10:15 AM
Yesterday I wanted to see VI International and Moordvrouw:

PROGRAMS ARE NOT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!! What is this?????

Better take this app of NETTV, this doesnot work. When RTL doesnot support there programs anymore this app is worthless. I always saw VI International via RTL XL because I am too late at home to see the live program. WHAT ARE PHILIPS AND RTL GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS DONOT COME WITH PROGRAMS WE HAVE TO PAY FOR, THAN BETTER TAKE THE APP O NETTV!!!! I DONOT WANT TO PAY FOR SOMETHING I CAN VIEW FOR FREE ON MY CABLE CHANNELS!!!!!

Philips - Mark
01-21-2012, 11:03 AM
RTL wants to receive payment for some of their programs. On the current RTL-XL app only the free content is provided. The content of the App is for responsibility of the App provider.

Erikrijnders
01-22-2012, 03:39 PM
RTL wants to receive payment for some of their programs. On the current RTL-XL app only the free content is provided. The content of the App is for responsibility of the App provider.
Then take the app ofline. This doesnot work.

Reload
01-23-2012, 07:04 AM
Philips - Mark,

If RTL wants to receive payments for some programs, why is it that the programs where shown in the beginning. And If you look at the play list some programs are only there on the same day, the next day RTL had removed them...

If RTL wants to get payments fine, but there App is the worst on the NetTV list, mostly during the weekend the app isn't working and with programs only 1 day online i'm not going to pay for it... !

Maybe the Philips NetTV needs to close a deal with SBS6, Net5 en Veronica like Sony has and RTL will make the service beter....

Erikrijnders
01-23-2012, 04:57 PM
I Think RTL ,must provide ALL PROGRAMS. Now the APP is not interesting!!!!!!!!!! There are NO PROGRAMS that are interesting enough to view.
I would advise to take this app off of NETTV or make sure ALL programs are provided without paying (as it was in 2011!!!!). This is total shit!

If RTL want payment than better take the app off-line. We will not pay for programs that can be watched free to air.

Erikrijnders
01-29-2012, 10:47 AM
Again no VI International. Take the app off! When RTL doesnot which to provide their VOD-content I think better no app at all.

Jivemen
02-06-2012, 07:30 PM
With the new version of Net-TV Voetbal internation is back in the list. Thats very nice! I hope that RtL-xl leave at there. Free to look for everyone.

meijers
02-13-2012, 08:14 AM
The new RTL-XL version is really a big improvement. Thank you!

marcveen
02-03-2013, 05:30 PM
40PFl7007
FW 150.082
We experience a total freeze in all programs seen via RTL-XL after a while.:mad:
A total restart is than required, but again a total freeze on the same program after a while.
Also unable to fast forward in a RTL-XL program.
Does anybody else have this problem?