PDA

View Full Version : Connection to a new streamlum account after factory reset of was6050 not possible

Termina
03-26-2013, 11:29 AM
Hi there i am not able to connect a WAS6050 to Philips stremlum internet radio after factory reset. Additional i want to connect this device to a new MyPhilips account which is not possible because of the menu entry doe not comes up.

- If im trying to open a connection to MyPhilips Internet server im getting the Info:
"Internet Server not reachable" (network settings LAN and WAN (DNS and gateway) checked and ok; i may contact the WAC7500 and other Upnp servers in my Home network, my other 4 WACS7500 server and clints working without any problems; )
- If im trying to configure a new Internet user in radio-menue im getting the info "only 5 user possible" (i configured in the past only 1 ?!?)
- If im trying to remove an internet user in radio-menu im getting a blank screen and after a while im back in the main menue.

Philips - Tereza
03-26-2013, 11:35 AM
Deaer Termina,

please send me a message with your full model number, serial number and WiFi Mac address and we will have a look into your issue.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Philips Moderator Team

TonyG
05-06-2013, 11:59 AM
I am having exactly the same problem. I had to change my wireless router and then the WAS6050 refuses to connect. The MCi500H and NP3300 reconnected without any problems as soon as I had reset the network connections. The WAS6050 just keeps telling me Internet server cannot be connected. I have reset it to factory defaults, reloaded the firmware but when I try Internet radio management it tells me maximum 5 users reached (when I have previously only registered 1) and if I try to delete a user it just presents a blank screen. I tried to remove and re-register the product as this has worked previously, the website now tells me I cannot register this product any more.
Model WAS6050/05, Serial BU1A0825000026, MAC 00903E931A41.

Thanks
Tony