View Full Version : Connection to a new streamlum account after factory reset of was6050 not possible

03-26-2013, 10:29 AM
Hi there i am not able to connect a WAS6050 to Philips stremlum internet radio after factory reset. Additional i want to connect this device to a new MyPhilips account which is not possible because of the menu entry doe not comes up.

- If im trying to open a connection to MyPhilips Internet server im getting the Info:
"Internet Server not reachable" (network settings LAN and WAN (DNS and gateway) checked and ok; i may contact the WAC7500 and other Upnp servers in my Home network, my other 4 WACS7500 server and clints working without any problems; )
- If im trying to configure a new Internet user in radio-menue im getting the info "only 5 user possible" (i configured in the past only 1 ?!?)
- If im trying to remove an internet user in radio-menu im getting a blank screen and after a while im back in the main menue.

Philips - Tereza
03-26-2013, 10:35 AM
Deaer Termina,

please send me a message with your full model number, serial number and WiFi Mac address and we will have a look into your issue.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Philips Moderator Team

05-06-2013, 10:59 AM
I am having exactly the same problem. I had to change my wireless router and then the WAS6050 refuses to connect. The MCi500H and NP3300 reconnected without any problems as soon as I had reset the network connections. The WAS6050 just keeps telling me Internet server cannot be connected. I have reset it to factory defaults, reloaded the firmware but when I try Internet radio management it tells me maximum 5 users reached (when I have previously only registered 1) and if I try to delete a user it just presents a blank screen. I tried to remove and re-register the product as this has worked previously, the website now tells me I cannot register this product any more.
Model WAS6050/05, Serial BU1A0825000026, MAC 00903E931A41.

Philips - Katerina
08-21-2015, 09:53 AM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina