PDA

View Full Version : Rate Philips support 1-10

nencak
03-10-2011, 01:30 PM
I think that the number is 1 by me...

pdemo
03-10-2011, 01:51 PM
Hello,
I understand your reaction but the support does not create the products.
The support receives the complaint of the customers.
Philips sells products which are not finished like many manufacturers.

Philips
03-10-2011, 02:23 PM
Topic moved to the 'Welcome page'.

nencak
03-10-2011, 02:36 PM
I agree, but the product was made very well, and the support gave us optimization software (firmware)...and now it looks like they cannot make it work normal, i'm begining to think they are doing it on intention, because i can not understand that they cant make it right at least last 10 versions of FW...

Roman
03-10-2011, 02:46 PM
nencak

+100500
Very bad support and programmers

dellamag
03-16-2011, 01:01 PM
1 and nothing more

pistoiaa
03-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Philip support... uhmmm... it's 9 in my opinion, especially if we refer to local support (I am from Italy).

Toengel
03-16-2011, 02:03 PM
Hi,

we should first define what is bad and what is good :D

Toengel@Alex

pistoiaa
03-16-2011, 02:28 PM
wel, like at school here in Italy, 1 is bad, 10 is good.

Toengel
03-16-2011, 02:51 PM
Hi,

in Germany grade 1 is good and grade 6 is bad... or 1 point is bad and 15 points are good...

So what was the intention of the scale the thread creator had?

Toengel@Alex

PS: :D

nencak
03-16-2011, 10:36 PM
usually when someone says rate it 1-10 it means that 1 is very bad and 10 is very good...like rating women same thing....:)

Nettle
03-17-2011, 09:38 AM
In order to a avoid misunderstanding, from my italian side I could express the rate for Philips in adjectives:

(my actual issue ---> sound cut off via HDMi and SPDIF with an external device <-- )

1) Call center: no awareness at all!

2) Chat Line: 80% not aware and promising a reply from my local Technical Dept (never heard a telephone call from them till now), 20% is aware of the actual problems and has tried at least to suggest a solution

4) Via email: only an automatic email reply from Philips. After my complaints on this forum, Philips has called me (after several weeks of delay) in order to collect my experiences and comments. After that no more replies or updates from them.

4) Local Technical Service Dept (Padua): not aware at all: they take a look to the firmware release note and they suggest to install the latest firmware. When I inform them that the problems still persists after the installation, they say: "Really! I was not aware of it".
Is really frustrating to be their actual technical updater (instead of the opposite).

5) Forum: the only way to receive a feedback. After several months only promises (issues declared as "solved" and still there after the installation of the firmware) and no result for the moment.

The scenario is not acceptable and the firm Philips is not aware that the "Titanic" is already sinking.

regards

m5jf
03-17-2011, 11:49 AM
Support and LCD TV 9

Sorry Philips but we paid a lot of money for an unfinished product and the support is inadequate. So it goes no further. At the present time, I would not recommend their products, but it can only get better. Philips to improve the internal DVB-S tuner to the status of the DVB-C / T tuner in the 2009 / 2010s K models. This is a step in the right direction. Work on it.