PDA

View Full Version : Server error

rufford5
04-02-2013, 08:48 AM
I spent hours & hours yesterday trying to install my new in.sight on ipad 2
It says the monitor is connected but in the next step it says "Server error: Cannot communicate with yoics service "

I've reviewed my router settings & my i[pad is included, I do not have any problems using ipad.
Any ideas please?

Faust
04-04-2013, 08:10 AM
Hi rufford5, that's clearly an issue with Yoics. You may raise a ticket with them to help you on this - http://ticket.yoics.com/index.php

Hope this helps :)

rufford5
04-04-2013, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the advice.
I have installed,deleted & re installed the Philips App on my ipad probably 20 times. I've downloaded the updates plus the yoics apps. Spoken to Apple ,Philips & yoics.
When I spoke to Philips the guy did not even recognise the M100/05 In.Sight as a Philips product. Eventually he informed me there were known faults on the software & Philips were working on it, but could not assist more as their systems were down.He promised to call me back, which he has not.
I'm totally sick of this load of crap. Spoke to someone in Apple,who arranged to collect it & then issue a refund.
I've got to say Apple tried to be helpful,even though they did not have an answer to my problem.
I do not expect to spend about 20 hours double & treble checking everything on my ipad & the product.
This should be an open the box & program it in ten minutes. I wish!

Faust
04-04-2013, 11:27 AM
I understand your frustration :( what did the Yoics say? this may be an issue with their server which the could be able to sort out for you...hopefully