View Full Version : [SHQ3200] "Washable" - Good joke

04-16-2013, 10:36 PM
So, recently I have bought the earphones "SHQ3200" from Philips, and I was pleased with the quality they provided.
However, today after my work out I decided to wash my earphones. I used a damp cloth to clean them up, and few hours later I plug them to my phone and what happened?

Left speaker is 60% quieter than the right one. This is total bullsh**t, they're supposed to be washable, partly waterproof to resist a freaking clean-up! I can't even get a refund on them because I lost my bill. I bought them like 1 months ago :/

Do you have any ideas on how can I fix them? I can't even get inside the speakers without breaking them up

Philips - Tereza
04-26-2013, 08:24 AM
Dear Sefrys,

we do apologise for the delay in getting back to you. I have sent you a private message, kindly check your inbox.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Philips Moderator Team

Philips - Katerina
08-27-2015, 01:34 PM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina