PDA

View Full Version : in.Sight Camera time is wrong

Michael M. in Michigan
05-02-2013, 05:38 PM
Hi, I have had the M100 double-pack for a month or so. Very pleased overall, two cameras running on Apple Airport w/ Airport Express range extenders. Sound, video, Dropbox -- all good, EXCEPT for system time for cameras, which appears to be exactly 30 minutes off. I've read ALL the posts on this subject, deleted and added monitors multiple times. No joy. Hints? Advice? :-)

Many Thanks,

Michael

kylie
05-03-2013, 03:16 AM
have you already installed the latest app v.2.2.6?
is it still the same?

Michael M. in Michigan
05-03-2013, 12:55 PM
Hi, Kylie. Yes, I've upgraded to 2.2.6, and deleted and added monitors from within 2.2.6. Still the same issue -- time is off by exactly (as far as I can tell) 30 minutes.

Faust
05-06-2013, 08:28 AM
As mentioned somewhere else, have you tried to reset all, uninstall and install the App back again, but also reset the router?

Michael M. in Michigan
05-11-2013, 02:26 PM
As mentioned somewhere else, have you tried to reset all, uninstall and install the App back again, but also reset the router?

Thanks!

Tried it all again today. Full house reset: cable modem, router, all cameras, iPhone, add / delete app. No joy. Still 30 minutes off.

Faust
05-13-2013, 09:08 AM
hum, have you tried to connect it to a different network?

someguy
05-16-2013, 07:13 PM
what timezone is your phone set to?

Michael M. in Michigan
05-17-2013, 01:25 PM
Thanks very much for the suggestions! I have in fact tried connecting through another network, in this case my Verizon 4260L Jetpack. The camera works perfectly, a little slower than my home high-speed cable network but still perfectly adequate. Before connecting, I deleted all monitors, deleted the app from the iPhone, and restarted the iPhone. I also reset the monitors via a paperclip through the reset hole. The camera time is still 30 minutes off on the iPhone. The iPhone time is set for New York time. I am hundreds of miles from the nearest time zone change, and even then it would change by a full hour as opposed to 30 minutes.

Most disappointingly, while my new user friends here are trying to help me, :-) Phillips has remained mute on the subject, even after I directly messaged one of the moderators. I'll try again with a different moderator.

Mostly though, thanks for trying to help!

Philips - QK
05-20-2013, 07:04 AM
Dear Michael,

Setting your time zone as New York time gives you the correct time for iPhone, right? It's just that you see a 30 mins difference between the time of the app and that of your iPhone?

Would you re-setup from the very beginning and see if that makes any difference?

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

Philips - Joanna
05-20-2013, 09:24 AM
Hello Michael!

We want to try to help you resolve the issue. Could you please send me your registration ID via PM?
Could you please also say whether the time zone is correctly set on your iPhone? What if you set using the manual mode, is the time on the monitor diplayed correctly?
Once we get this info from you, we can investigate further into it.
Regards,
Joanna