PDA

View Full Version : Why so few new apps for NetTv ?

buzjay
03-25-2011, 12:32 PM
Hello,

I bought my net TV 6 months ago, and that was for me one of the points that make me this tv buy...

I feel a little bit disappointed about the offer and the new apps launched on NetTV, I see every weeks news about samsung and LG launching new apps, but what about from Philips ? I'm in Belgium, and do not see much more local and International apps as it is the case on other brands ?:confused:

Do I simply Resign or can I hope much more content soon... like flash content streaming video, US sports live league pass...

Good Days and Waiting your answer...

Buzz

DellUser
03-25-2011, 01:27 PM
Net TV has over 300 Apps, that is more than any other brand. Almost weekly they release new Apps.
Belgium has already a nice offering with many unique Apps, not available on other brands. Simply change the country settings in the App Galary and explore the world! The Dutch RTL-gemist and Programma gemist might be interesting for you and perhaps ZDF mediathek and ARD Mediathek (D).

P.S: Did you try Videoland? You can get a SD-card and one movie for free! Accessible in Belgium.

FLASH is not supported, I do not think it will come in these products.

buzjay
03-25-2011, 01:36 PM
ok, thanks for your reply

but I was taking the example of nba league pass that is launched on samsung, lg, sony, so why not on philips ? I hope we'll get it soon...

I'm looking for french content, and even if France section I don't so much new channel... Sorry to say that but I feel dissapointed about the global offer...

Good day !

Toengel
03-25-2011, 01:55 PM
Hi,

you know that often licences are only sold for special local ares. So sometimes it is not possible to offer all app in all countries.

Toengel@Alex