PDA

View Full Version : Model 32PFL5522D/05 reinstalling Services

Andyj
03-29-2011, 09:28 AM
I have a model 32PFL5522D/05 television and have a problem installing new services - I use setup/installation/service setup/reinstall all services - a scan is done and results saved and I have all the services - however when I turn the set off and back on again it has reverted to the state before the scan i.e. with lots of services missing, It seems that all the changes are lost when turning the set off

Philips
04-22-2011, 09:51 AM
I have a model 32PFL5522D/05 television and have a problem installing new services - I use setup/installation/service setup/reinstall all services - a scan is done and results saved and I have all the services - however when I turn the set off and back on again it has reverted to the state before the scan i.e. with lots of services missing, It seems that all the changes are lost when turning the set off

Dear Andyj

In case of technical issues with your Philips product, we advise you to contact the local help desk (http://www.support.philips.com/support/catalog_selector.jsp) (click link).
On this web page you then select REGION -> COUNTRY -> CONTACT.
They will evaluate your case, give advice, or take action when necessary (e.g. send a Service guy).