PDA

View Full Version : Arte+7

recall
03-29-2011, 08:00 PM
For a few days I've noticed the following error at Arte +7
after about 8 min and 50 seconds interrupts any video offering and is only interrupted by constant recharging, and therefore the offer is considered not fluently, as I have called a multitude of clips offered by ARTE +7 and everywhere the problem occurs please I use the philips support once the problem to be considered. I called to check the ZDF Mediathek library and could not find it here this problem exists.

this is so annoying why is it, pleas fix the problem

Philips 37PFL8694H new firmaware: Version: 000.026.078.000

fridgeS3
03-30-2011, 06:22 AM
I can confirm this issue
32PFL8605/12 newest Firmware

recall
04-07-2011, 05:29 PM
is there anybody out there.....:)
ok philips..... I want call the problem from arte +7 again in remembrance
still nothing has really changed.. how it is to ignore the problems explain with you.
now I see the problem again. and will complement
I about 3 days (04/04/2011 looked at the report on Egypt and I could see strange-looking with no probelms
However, the report again today I turned on at around 7 clock again .... and what shall I say the underlying problem was again the constant misfire after 8 min....

i will hope there is anybody out there
because what else should I be using net-tv I would rather close to the notebook..
and now more good business
thank you

Philips 37PFL8694H new firmaware: Version: 000.026.078.000

Corneel
04-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Did you check SAT 1, that is almost the same kind of App. Do you have the same issue there? I am in the Netherlands, none of the video's play. (That is probably because they are geographically locked ?).

Erikrijnders
04-08-2011, 03:27 PM
Did you check SAT 1, that is almost the same kind of App. Do you have the same issue there? I am in the Netherlands, none of the video's play. (That is probably because they are geographically locked ?).

Yes, byut i cannot understand why, because ARTE can be viewed as channel in The Netherlands, so why cannot I view the missed programs ???? It sucks.

ahasver
04-09-2011, 11:26 PM
@recall
I did never noticed your problem. arte+7 videos normally do play without interruption.
May be a special network configuration problem in concern with temporary bandwide limitations?

If the error occurs and you switch off and on the tv, does every arte+7-video still stop after 8 minutes again? I have sometimes a problem when I interrupt playing and then like to continue playing from stopping position. Then various errors may occur, for example working sound but frozen video picture...

recall
04-19-2011, 05:39 PM
hallo i have chek sat 1 an zdf mediathek and ther are no problems ... an yesterday i try agin to view arte +7 and it occour the same old problem but not any clip interrupt and i check agin zdf mediathek and zdf works great... an all other also (only dailiymotion and arte does not work
@ahasver i have no limitaiton and i view arte and the error occour i dont switch off and on tv or DSL 16000 kbit

ok what is it ard zdf pro7 and and and works fine but.....
i am so said .... arte works arte not works...

now i switch off by my self
why is there no hint form philips or arte ?

thank you

recall
05-08-2011, 07:37 PM
nasty limitation
arte +7 now goes for me too .... but only if my Philips tv crashes and is restarted ...
and still is the problem so that all other chanel work. but only the connection breaks at Arte +7. constantly from the minute about 8:50 and then ... then crashes as soon as my TV I can also see Arte +7.
Philips also thank you if you do not care

Peter-S
03-18-2012, 07:51 AM
For several days the sound is behind the image for several seconds.

2010 TV, latest firmware

regards