PDA

View Full Version : Philips wake up .....

easyspider
04-01-2011, 08:30 PM
Hi all discontented users NET TV.
I want to express deep disappointment at Net TV, nor of its functionality by their technical side is able to cover all all requirements and needs but the aid can not be literally by Philips.
If a company wants to give Philips a service that can be marketed online TV, you probably have time to ensure adequate technical support. I am already tired of watch requirements of users who write in the forum, recurring requirements in support of Net TV.
Things that you want to dislocate
- very little support
-inability to respond to new customer requirements
- offering some of needed firmware without testing in your Philips testing centers (intermittent sound-repetition error), thing that occurs repeatedly
- and other things

I want to ask all other users of Philips NET TV Use this thread to express criticism towards!

Philips wake up .....

Excuse my English - Google Translator

Ahojte vsetci nespokojny uzivatelia NET TV.
Chcem vyjadrit hlboke sklamanie nad sluzbou NET TV, ani nie nad jeho funkcionalitou ktora svojou technickou strankou dokaze pokryt standartne poziadavky a potreby zakaznika ale nad doslova nemoznou podporou zo strany spolocnosti Philips.
Ak chcela spolocnost Philips uviest sluzbu ktora dokaze uviest na trh internetovu TV, asi si mala najskor zabezpecit adekvatnu technicku podporu. Uz ma nebavi pozerat poziadavky uzivatelov ktory pisu na forum, opakujuce sa poziadavky na podporu sluzby NET TV.
Veci ktore vam chcem vytknut
- velmi slaba podpora
-neschopnost reagovat na nove poziadavky zakaznikov
- ponukanie firmware bez asi potrebneho testovania vo vasich Philips testovacich centrach ( prerusovani zvuk- opakovana chyba), vec ktora sa opakovane vyskytuje
- a ine veci

Chcem poprosit vsetkych ostatnych uzivatelov Philips NET TV pouzite toto vlakno na vyjadrenie kritiki smerom!

Zobudt sa Philips.....

Prepacte moju anglictinu - GOOGLE translator

cp125
04-01-2011, 08:53 PM
My full confirmation!!! And what about the promised video store in Germany????

Nettle
04-03-2011, 04:05 PM
My disappointment is not necessary: I've posted hundred complaints inside this forum since December 2010.

At the moment we're still waiting for the solution of the sound drop issue!

Two new useless firmware upgrades are already gone in the meantime!

Speachless.

Jessy
04-03-2011, 07:24 PM
Hi Easyspider;
In what country are you? Do other TV brands with internet connected TV’s in your country have more and better offerings? If so, what do they have that Net TV doesn’t? What does Samsung offer in your country?

JohnnyQ
04-03-2011, 07:29 PM
Hi Nettle,

Italy has nice and exclusive Italian apps. You (Nettle in Italy) only posts non-constructive and negative posts on this forum.
I am wondering, are you an ex Philips employee, kicked out the Philips company because you were not performing?

Nettle
04-03-2011, 09:04 PM
Hi Nettle,

You (Nettle in Italy) only posts non-constructive and negative posts on this forum.
I am wondering, are you an ex Philips employee, kicked out the Philips company because you were not performing?

Ex Philips Employee? Don't waste your time with such crazy reveries.
I could tell you the same: you could be a Philips Employee that sends post in order to protect the Philips reputation.
Is my word against your one.

I'm only a disappointed user that has payed real money for a TV that doesn't permit to be listened to (due to the intermittent sound lost via HDMI). Since December I'm waiting for a solution from Philips.

Regarding NET TVin Italy, I'm not the only disappointed user.
One example?
Daily Motion: it was declared as "fixed" last December in Italy: it's "frozen" in the start page even if Philips says "yes it works"!

No replies from Philips on this topic. They're not interested in it at all!

What do you think? Am I still posting negatives feedback as a "revenge" or due to concrete issues? Please be serious!

If you don't believe in me you can freely call the Philips Support Service Center in Italy and ask for Mr. Marcon of Padua.

Thanks lot for your understanding.

regards

easyspider
04-04-2011, 04:58 PM
I'm sorry you think that I'm just disgruntled employee.
I see no changes, no response from Philips.
I find it on the other hand, is only one person who cares for the whole run NET TV services across Europe, and this man knows how much more.

Why someone does not respond to official spheres this thread?

And I am from Slovakia, I think that I write also for the Czech Republic.

gonzo
04-21-2011, 04:00 AM
The software on my beautiful TV is about as bad as software gets.

The entire menu system is poorly considered. The way the remote works, with its anything but intuitive controls and the stupid concentric circular gizmo, the infuriating lag between pressing a button and anything actually happening, the lack of information bar when channel hopping, the whole dreadful programme guide car crash and Net TV - OMG what a disaster!!!

For goodness sake Philips the Apps are mostly useless rubbish - at least give us a Flash enabled browser so we can watch on-demand TV on our expensive TV instead of on our cheap laptops.

easyspider
09-25-2011, 03:11 PM
sorry, but tell me which company can afford to launch the software is not always available where one of the key functions - NetTV, and says only sorry!! That's what I say - incredibly amateurism! The company who earns a few billion and not really able to give functional Software.
And that they notice the test center. When this page is Philips - Amateur
Image - good